FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

ONLINE GAMING [RUNESCAPE/HABBO HOTEL] *What do you think?*

Radio1
Habbo Hotel Is A Online Vitual Chat That You Can Buy Furni (Furniture) From The Cataloge Wink there is a hotel manager which is called Lost_Witness basically you can make a habbo charecter and walk around the 'Hotel' I give it about a 9/10

Runescape is a online game has a chat built in but the aim of the game is to get the best armor and swprd etc and get the highest level
there are alot of users using this site as it is very popular with the UK Kids
i would give it a 8/10

because (My opinion here) i like habbo hotel more because i first found that out and my friends were on there and there is no violence on it

so what do you think? Confused Smile
carlokes
Lately i've benn playing Family Feud Online (that you can download from Miniclip and play for free for 60 mins i think) and i find myself having a wonderful time answering all those question and at the same time competing with other player. I really like the game and it is quite enjoyable.
nomokokoa
I hate runescape. My brother is online all day wasting his life doing nothing. There is no point of the game and it is very boring. I mean who wants to spend there day taking turns hitting people or bake cakes online. There are no tactical skills required so you can't learn anything, you just click and click over again. I HATE IT.
Yjaxygames
Habbo Hotel sucks. What's the point? Wasting money for some chairs and sofa's you can make in 2 minutes with MS Paint? And talk to people who do the same. What a lot of fun Confused
No violence in Habbo? Of course not!!! The makers don't even know how to animate that! And the characters sit down like lego guys. It's just...well, if it was free, it was ok, you know, just chatting with other people, that's O.K. But paying for some furniture? It's expensive, it looks worse than simcity2000 and there's nothing to do.
Radio1
Very True but the people you come across are very nice and you dont have to use money on it because you can still walk around with nuthing lol

but good point thank you Smile
cybercorey
I use to play runescape then stoped because it become kind of boring. Other than that there is no online games that I play. I recon that there a waste of time and we all just should play normal games like the battlefield one's!
Warriorza
I am playing Runescape too but now I'm playing Kal Online, just for a change. The graphics of Runescape are always a problem for people who are used to games like WoW or games like that. Too bad I think cause Runescape is a comlicated and well cunstructed game which gives you much pleasure playing. Also guild/clan functions aren't very good in Runescape, which makes it hard for clanleaders like me...
Ka7raK
Runescape Shocked ! Agh! Seriously, Runescape is like the worst online game i've ever played. I tried it for some weeks and it was a complete waste of time. However, it's my opinion and i mean no harm.
fromegame
i like runescape very much Very Happy
it's a shame that the graphics r so bad bud i think it's a cool game if you play for a while, in the beginning it's very boring, but after that it becomes very interesting. I never played habbo hotel before, i will try it when i have time Wink
Warriorza
Here is a list with good and bad things of Runescape according to me:

Good
Very much updates
Big variation in skills and items
Big world map
Many players

Bad
Bad graphics...
Only few updates are for F2P
No clan/guildsupport

I think this are the most important points in Runescape, but if you have another + or - please reply on this.
xkobram
Habbo sounds good, but runescape is shit
snowboardalliance
Cokemusic is better than habbo in some ways because it is free. Runescape is just bad like everyone said.
nata_ratero
i HATE that kind of games..

most of them are a waste of time (talking about games Rolling Eyes) ... RuneScape, in my opinion, is bad and really badly done (exception: a LOT of updates Shocked ).. habbo hotel is really pointless.. stand in the PC and chat with someone or most time only walking around some place..

MSN Rules, IRC ok, webchats and habbo hotel suck.

I don't want to offend anybody, i just want to say that i think that they suck.
Warriorza
nata_ratero wrote:
i HATE that kind of games..

most of them are a waste of time (talking about games Rolling Eyes) ... RuneScape, in my opinion, is bad and really badly done (exception: a LOT of updates Shocked ).. habbo hotel is really pointless.. stand in the PC and chat with someone or most time only walking around some place..

MSN Rules, IRC ok, webchats and habbo hotel suck.

I don't want to offend anybody, i just want to say that i think that they suck.

Lol...Are there pc games u like anyway?
ChaosMike
Runescape is indeed a waste of time. I've had the misfortune to be addicted to the game a while back.

I did however get addicted to the nation simulation game called Cybernations B)
screamingdecay
Radio1 wrote:
Habbo Hotel Is A Online Vitual Chat That You Can Buy Furni (Furniture) From The Cataloge Wink there is a hotel manager which is called Lost_Witness basically you can make a habbo charecter and walk around the 'Hotel' I give it about a 9/10

Runescape is a online game has a chat built in but the aim of the game is to get the best armor and swprd etc and get the highest level
i would give it a 8/10

because (My opinion here) i like habbo hotel more because i first found that out and my friends were on there and there is no violence on it

The games are good for rainy days but they get slow and become a bor after a hour or so.
NewGuyinTown
Radio1 wrote:

i would give it a 8/10

I would give Runescape 2/10. Gameplay is not fun. Graphics... ... um... is better than none.
evilvic
I played Habbo Hotel for a couple of days and got REALLY bored it looks cool at the beginning but then you realize how much things you can only do if you have MONEY...sucks

i also played runescape and im lvl 45 but i didnt play at all for like 2 months...i play when im really bored. sometimes when you see thouse peopel with lvl 100 something characters...you just think WHAT THE HELL...what a waste of time...

well habbo hotel sucks
runescape is a good game lot of fun when you get into it...

peace