FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How Do You Know She Love You?

cvkien
IF you have a girlfriend, how you know she love you? Someone told me the person you married is better not the person you love the most. But i don't know why the 'someone' tell me that. Anyway, if you love someone, will you doubt how much she love you? How do you know? from her action or what?
freakinlame
Ask her whether she loves u or not. And if she answer yes, look her in the eyes and see what's different. if ur girl is for real, u wont even haf doubt how much she loves u or whether she loves u or not. Guess u don't love her that much either after all. U only doubt her love when u urself is also feeling the same way. So, my advice would be don't bother trying to know coz if u don't know, she's not the one for u.
Tvis
Besides asking you can always notice...how does she look at you, does she like to be with you (asking if you and her can do something). Does she kiss you a lot or give you atencion. Does she always properly introduce you when she meets people she knows and you don't.
russel26
with feelingss..... Rolling Eyes
WilStudio
You'll never know. If you have feeling that she loves you, then you can think that she loves you. But even fs she says so, it's not 100% certain.
molif
if she loves you, you just have to trust her when she says it..
bluefossil
if she really love me, she will do things for me............. sexually
jipmerite
You could read up on basic body language. Words can lie but not the body, unless she has already read up on it. Smile

Ask her if she loves you. See if she keeps eye contact when saying yes. And how long she holds it.

If she touches her nose, hair or any other part of her face after saying it, there is probably some untruth in it.
asim
Hi Buddy,

you can know this by her body language when she is with you.... how she addresses you..... how you she speaks to you...... how often she calls you..... i mean these thing i notice and know.... and this helped me get my love... she really loved me...... ahhhhhhhhh my love
TrueFact
as what jipmerite said, watch her body language. Especially if she rubs or try to put her hand on her mouth.

Another point is... emotions and feelings are far from science and can not be judged by 100% true and working scientific measures.

This leaves you with what molif said, you have to trust it if she says it.
marcoabf
If she really like to be with you in all situations, so she loves you.
But if she doesn't love you... maybe she will learn to love... maybe she has others qualities.
Maybe you're searching a reason to break. Do you need her love to love her?
Da Rossa
Live the relationship, and don't keep looking for evidence. Let them come eventually, don't matter those evidence bring good or bad news. If you are paranoid about this then you won't have the actual relationship.
windrei
i heard this sentence many times too.....=.= and i doubt it much. Why do we better marry someone whom we do not love most..... marriage is supposed to be life long... we should choose the one we love most, right ? up to now, i only love my girlfriend and i will marry her one day, only her. i see no reasons and no feelings why i need to spend time to look for another girl that i do not love most but spend my life with her..... so ridiculous.
louddwarf
Well I know that my girlfriend loves me, so I guess I could list how I know and you can compare.

- She's always paying attention to me
- She rejects advances on her (she basically says "leave me alone, I have a boyfriend")
- She makes a lot of effort to make our relationship work
- She tells me she loves me often
- She makes an effort to keep me happy

That's all I can think of off the top of my head but I'm sure there's probably more. I hope it helps!
Da Rossa
louddwarf wrote:
Well I know that my girlfriend loves me, so I guess I could list how I know and you can compare.

- She's always paying attention to me
- She rejects advances on her (she basically says "leave me alone, I have a boyfriend")
- She makes a lot of effort to make our relationship work
- She tells me she loves me often
- She makes an effort to keep me happy

That's all I can think of off the top of my head but I'm sure there's probably more. I hope it helps!

You're fortunate. Most people's lists wouldn't exceed three of the items.

Russel wrote:
~with feelingss.....

Good too, but your private feelings can deceive you Sad
louddwarf
Quote:
You're fortunate. Most people's lists wouldn't exceed three of the items.

Yeah, I know and I'm really thankful too.
Gugun
Smile Well, if you are a christian, usually they who love you will take you closer to God, and you (he or she) will go the same church. OK thats it
king_jofy_joe
when you dont have to ask ya self that!
tahoestyle
molif wrote:
if she loves you, you just have to trust her when she says it..

As hard as this may seem sometimes, this is so true - TRUST is essential. Without it, the rest will never fall in place
thegoddog
chicks are just like men, u cant trust them either. hold ya head pimmp
undergroundking_tourus
nobody can know... maybee nobody loves noone...Smile
RubySlasher
She'll give you a ridiculous nickname and always call you it affectionately.

cavey
You can never know. But if you do not trust her, you can ruin your relationship with your doubts. Maybe she will eventually stop loving you because of that. Take a chance! Enjoy your relationship, believing that she loves you as much as you love her. Show her how much you love her, and never take her for granted! If you are not rich, extremelly beautiful or very popular, she would probably not be in a relationship with you if she did not love you.
the-guide
May be you already known but you're in doubt. Always keep your beautiful relationship. Wink
Flarkis
I would say the way i know if i am in love is that when i am with a girl alone we do not have to "make out" to show what we feel all the time but we can sometimes just sit around and talk.
ssthanapati
bluefossil wrote:
if she really love me, she will do things for me............. sexually

I dont agree with that

Now coming to the topic.

Its really hard 2 tell. U can understand it in many ways. be it the way she tells u or the small gestures she makes everyday. Or the compromises she makes just to see you happy Smile
Da Rossa
the-guide wrote:
May be you already known but you're in doubt. Always keep your beautiful relationship. Wink

I second that.
Live the life. Let the life unfold by itself.
Miriah
cvkien wrote:
IF you have a girlfriend, how you know she love you? Someone told me the person you married is better not the person you love the most. But i don't know why the 'someone' tell me that. Anyway, if you love someone, will you doubt how much she love you? How do you know? from her action or what?

Is the person that told you that the person you marry is better than the person you love, a woman? Does she want you, and want to keep you to herself?

Love is a comfortable thing...it is passed the infatuation "I have to be with you or I will die" stage. Love is enjoying the person being around, whether you can "have" them or not, it is being grateful for their presence. You also know when you feel "love" for someone when you are able to "let them go"...either letting them go permanently or for a short while...it is doing what it takes to ensure the other person's happiness. Love is being comfortable sitting and enjoying someone else's company, while there is silence and no one speaks, and no topic is being covered either. There is just silence, and it is comfortable, even pleasurable, to bask in the silence and be happy just because you can feel the other person near you.

You know you love someone when you are fond of, or even enjoy, the way she/he walks, the way they tilt their head when they talk, the way their face lights up when they smile, how they stand a certain way when they are angry, or the puzzling look the person gets when they are confused.

If you can identify with these things....or other things that you recognize as being similar in nature....then you are probably in love with her...and the actions that these feelings induce you to perform (like looking fondly at her, smiling at her whims, knowing what you can tease her about and not offend her....and so on), will encourage her to feel the same way about you.

One last note...if the other person is a woman, and she wants to have you for herself and she is saying the things like the person you marry is better than the person you love, then she probably doesn't love you...she is being obsessive. This can actually be dangerous...you never know the lengths the person will go to in order to have control over you because of their obsession. You also know when what you are feeling is love when you know you are NOT obsessed over the object of your affection.

Happy New Year, and I wish you the best!