FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What do you prefer for Chewing Gum or Breath Mints ?

izcool
Hello everyone,

I think that this is a huge area to cover, but I'm interested in hearing what other members here prefer for chewing gum or for breath mints.

What I like the most are Orange Tic-Tacs, I don't much like gum or any other breath mint.

So, post what you like. Smile

- Mike.
jarred89
Hello

Yeah I would agree orange tic tacs are they best
Vrythramax
I personally chew gum....call it a nervous habit (not to mention I like the taste). Not to cast dispersions on mints, I like them too, usually before a date Wink
GProject
I actually like both, although I probably use mints more often than chewing gum. I like Softmints and Polos the best - spearmint or peppermint is fine with me.

Chewing gum is good, but I always find myself chewing well after the taste has gone for no reason. Eventually, my jaw always starts to hurt.
erlendhg
When it comes to get a fresh breath, breath mints do the best job Razz
Mmm, I like orange tic-tacs too.
For many years ago, I went to Australia with my parents to visit my elder brother who studied in Melbourne. At that time, tic-tacs hadn't come to Norway yet, so I bought with me 10 to 20 boxes of tic-tacs and some mentos apple too, back to Norway Very Happy
watersoul
For me, the absolute king of breath fresheners has to be wrigleys sugar-free "airwaves" chewing gums! They are tasty, clear your nose with the vapour type scent, and get to every part of your mouth without causing any decay by sugar, so if you've been out for the evening, missed a chance to brush your tusks, a packet of these in your pocket will do the trick every time Very Happy
RNTEACHER
No quesiotn asked! I go for airwaves every time! and the regular orbit gum is also fine... but no! no no no! AIRWAVES! it's addictive!
Snipufin
Hard to decide.
Maybe both in once.
It tastes funny then.
The_Gamer294
Anything sour will do, I also like long lasting gum.
caroline
chewing gum, because our school doen't let us Very Happy
bdoneck
I prefer mints. I do not like chewing gum. It's taste annoys me after only a few moments and the constant chewing is like torture to me.
Vrythramax
ummm....Spam Topic?
jaleung
I prefer Chewing Gum....it lasts longer than breath mint
izcool
Vrythramax wrote:
ummm....Spam Topic?

My intention for this topic is to see what each member reading likes for chewing gum or for breath mints. For me, I like Tic Tacs. What I want to be reading is "I like Doublemint gum" and "I like Altoids". People, be more specific on what you like when you make replies, ok ? Smile

- Mike.
jeffsolodky
Gum is better, because people don't think you are covering up stanky breath all the time, they think you are just chewing gum. And gum gets rid of stress more.
GProject
Vrythramax wrote:
ummm....Spam Topic?

I wouldn't bother starting that line of questioning - have you seen most of the posts in General Discussion?
tribe
I used to have 3-4 packets of Altoids in my house for me to take around.
But lately I've been eating gum, I like chewing on things I guess.

Stupid topic nonetheless.
Vrythramax
izcool wrote:
Vrythramax wrote:
ummm....Spam Topic?

My intention for this topic is to see what each member reading likes for chewing gum or for breath mints. For me, I like Tic Tacs. What I want to be reading is "I like Doublemint gum" and "I like Altoids". People, be more specific on what you like when you make replies, ok ? Smile

- Mike.

I meant no disrespct izcool...if I really thought this was a spam topic I would have closed it.

Peace.
Vrythramax
GProject wrote:
Vrythramax wrote:
ummm....Spam Topic?

I wouldn't bother starting that line of questioning - have you seen most of the posts in General Discussion?

yes I have, and it's my job to ask such questions.
Helios
Anyway, since this thread isn't closed and I, personally, won't close it either,

I'd vote for Mint Spray Smile
Tic Tac is rather "weak".
Rsam
I prefer gum over mints. Mints after they dissolve don't have any lasting effect, well with any mints I experienced anyway. Gum gets annoying to chew after a while.
Hammy
Lol, lotsa of thread comparing things dont get closed.

Anyways, i like both, chewy can be a bit annoying if u have nowhere to put it when ur done with it lol..
So i vote breath mints :p
Vrythramax
Hammy wrote:
Lol, lotsa of thread comparing things dont get closed.

Anyways, i like both, chewy can be a bit annoying if u have nowhere to put it when ur done with it lol..
So i vote breath mints :p

we allow topics that incite coversation, alot of that involves comparisons, it's only when it is , forgive me here, dumb that the topic get's closed.
datter
Quote:
we allow topics that incite coversation, alot of that involves comparisons, it's only when it is , forgive me here, dumb that the topic get's closed.

... because there's nothing more intelligent than a discussion comparing chewing gum to breath mints.
Vrythramax
datter wrote:
Quote:

... because there's nothing more intelligent than a discussion comparing chewing gum to breath mints.

Lighten up will you please. If you don't like a particular topic, you are free to not comment, or (god forbid), bypass the topic altogether.

BTW...I don't see you inciting anything worth conversation....don't throw stones. The topic will remain open.
sraya
I just dont really like it. too minty for my taste. I like orbit and airwaves, but also with those, not the minty ones... I guess one could say I dont really care for mint.

Hate it really.
SusieSmacktard
I like breath mints better. For some reason chewing gum grosses me out.
Soulfire
I chew gum, usually Winterfresh.

And um, now I feel intelligent - gum to mints? I feel like I've wasted a bit of my life, lol, but it's all good.
shwetanshu
i daily chew 5 centre fresh... highly addicted to it!! Very Happy
Reaper
Both are great really, though tic tacks get old after a little while.
darrenpaul
Fox Glacier mints all the way...nothing better. Smile
Vrythramax
darrenpaul wrote:
Fox Glacier mints all the way...nothing better. Smile

I have never heard of them (forgive the pun) are they cool or what?
pjv
i personally don't like chewing gums but there was a time that i chew a lot of it, maybe i just got bored and decided that i don't like the taste anymore Cool

It makes me feel that I'm constantly putting air into my stomach whenever i chew a bubble gum so I guess it was also a factor why I stop doing it.

I prefer mints like tic tac.
arkebuzer
Im very addicted to chewing gums... been cheving em for years now.

I dont really know why, I guess its just a habbit, and it keeps me occupied.

At least its not affecting my health... just my economy Wink
poiko123
I really do enjoy Altoids myself. How can you go wrong choosing a company that has been around in London since 1780? I enjoy both, but I do believe it depends. For instance after a meal I would much rather have gum, but otherwise I tend to prefer mints.

Just my two cents.....
ThornsOfSorrow
I used to be addicted to all flavors of Orbit gum, but then I got TMJ, and gum is on the list of things I can't eat (along with beef jerky, pens, pencils, and anything else I used to enjoy chewing on). So now I have no choice but to go with mints.
benwhite
Love gum, and trident makes me feel like a better person.
Vrythramax
ThornsOfSorrow wrote:
I used to be addicted to all flavors of Orbit gum, but then I got TMJ, and gum is on the list of things I can't eat (along with beef jerky, pens, pencils, and anything else I used to enjoy chewing on). So now I have no choice but to go with mints.

Crayons are cool...they are [reasonably] soft, and easy to chew...(Note: the purple ones are not grape flavored), and they give you a great multi-colored smile. Very Happy

Joking of course....please don't eat crayons Very Happy
godam64
chewing gum is better since i can have exercise on my face. chew chew and chew and my face's muscles will getting stronger. Laughing
hyderabad
chewing gum is the best one than mint because it is good to chew and take breath but mint cant
wsco
of course orange tic tacs is cooool
Ozzy
Mostly gum. Mentos & tic tacs are great also.
Nameless
I really, really hate chewing gum. I hate the feel of it, I hate the taste of most chewing gum, I hate seeing and hearing people chew gum, I hate people who spit chewing gum on the ground or, worse, under desks. I HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT IT.

I feel fairly neutral towards breath mints. I like tic tacs though.

Breath mints > chewing gum.
Vrythramax
I think you have your census.

-locked-