FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Easier sign up.

mysplice
Well this may sound stupid but here goes... I came accross the site and read through most of the pages. The problem was that I couldn't find where to sign up. I think you should put I sign up botton on the index page of Frihost.com . I finally clicked the forum tab and then of course. haha.,,; I found it.
pampoon
On the front page there is a link that says "apply today". It sebds you to a guide tat tells you how to sign-up and has a link to the register page.

God bless,
pampoon
mysplice
pampoon wrote:
On the front page there is a link that says "apply today". It sebds you to a guide tat tells you how to sign-up and has a link to the register page.

God bless,
pampoon

haha. The funny part is that i just went to look for it after I read your post that it was there and is Still didn't find it right away. Maybe it should be a different color or an animated gif. I just blends in too much and the text is small inside the circle.
mathiaus
Being animated would be in poor taste. And it is a different colour. Its a lot more blue than the rest of the layout.
mysplice
mathiaus wrote:
Being animated would be in poor taste. And it is a different colour. Its a lot more blue than the rest of the layout.

You have a good point and I wouln't expect anything to change. I just wanted to leave a suggestion as this is what the forum was. I of course didn't want to offer poor taste on the same token I didn't think I would have to justify a recommendation in this much depth. I was just offering my experience when trying to sign up.
simplyw00x
Actually, it does sort of look like it's an ad or something, being in the siderbar. Maybe a text links above the intro text and/or a 'join' link in the horizontal nav bar?