FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Design help!

INeedHelp
First of all let me say thank you for anyone that helps me! I don't have a site hosted yet going to get my posts and points up first, but I am still working on my site (offline). I am using a template done by someone, and have been modifying it pretty steadily. However for some reason I have lost the links on the right side...The code is still there, yet I don't know what happened. If anyone could help me I would send them the file. Thanks a bunch!
eruct
Are the missing links text links or graphic buttons? There is a chance that you moved the location of the images for the buttons, like to a different folder or changed their name or something. I dunno. I would have to see the code. I sent you a PM with my e-mail address, or feel free just to post the code here.
INeedHelp
I sent you a PM and an e-mail containing the index page of my website. Thank you very much! Don't worry if you can't figure it out Very Happy.
INeedHelp
Sorry for the double post, but I have realized that the template I am using is made with CSS, and I have no clue how to use that. Is there anyway someone could convert this type of layout to html form? I have posted the file here for anyone to download. Thanks a bunch. Ineedhelp.Zip by Bigupload.Com
rfwrangler
You are missing a closing <div> tag in your HTML code. Right before the closing </body> tag put in a closing </div> tag and this should clear up your problem.

If I can be of anymore help let me know.
INeedHelp
I got my site hosted, but I decided to change my layout. My website is www.ineedhelp.frih.net/index.html I would like to do a drop down menu in my games section. When someone would click on SNES for instance in drop down box it would take them to a SNES page. Could someone help me put this into my site? I am using HTML and a CSS (Don't know anything about these, but thought I should mention it.). Thanks a bunch.
medievalman26
I just wanted to say that it looks basic but it does get the job done, also if you do find out how create a drop down menu can you let me know as well because all the sites that I have designed so far a few could use one.

Check out this site that I made a while ago. my budy is hosting it for me

http://www.horowitzite.pcredemption.com/