FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

there’s the elephant in the living room nobody wants discuss

tadssa
Quote:

First, there’s the elephant in the living room nobody wants to discuss: the simple fact is that the current President of the United States was not elected to either of his two terms. He was court-appointed to his first term with a minority of the popular vote, and the evidence is now striking that vote fraud in several major states purchased his second term.

Of course, that is only part of the story. George Bush entered the arena for his party’s nomination in 2000, his pockets stuffed with $77 million. He had no national stature, he had no business or professional success behind him, and the record of his tenure as Governor of Texas was undistinguished. He went through the first bundles of cash quickly, but they were replaced again and again. The donations would prove astute investments since Bush’s literally society-distorting tax cuts plus malignant war profits would pay record returns to investors within a few years.

By John Chuckman
Soulfire
Oh my GOODNESS. He's in office. Three words: GET OVER IT. You can post all this stuff you want here on Frihost, but at the end of the day, who's still the president? George W. Bush.

Thanks.

My new emoticon that sums up pretty much everything here on Frihost:
Brick wall

If Kerry would've won, the Dems would be happy, but Republicans would be posting "There's an ass in the room that nobody wants to talk about."