FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Saints Row is COMING!

Jman2425
Has anyone else out there played the demo yet for Saints Row? I could not believe how amazing the game looked and played. The controls are very natural and the graphics are smooth and realistic. The game is like taking GTA and adding in everything that everyone ever wanted in GTA.

You start out creating your character. Everything is customizable on your character. You can change his weight, height, facial features, hair style, and all of his clothing. Almost every store in the sity is accessible and you are even able to hold up those stores for all of their money. If you don't feel like stealing from the stores, then you can buy a wide variety of products from them. You can buy drinks and drugs from a run down liquor store. You can buy all kinds of guns from the weapons shop and you can even pay for plastic surgery in one of the shops. As soon as I played the demo for this game, I immediately preordered it from EB Games. I highly suggest this game for anyone that likes the GTA series.
INeedHelp
Yeah I downloaded the demo of Xbox Live. It is pretty amazing. I don't know if I will drop the $60 on it right away, but I am sure that I will buy it eventually. I am a big fan of open ended games because you don't always have to complete a mission or something to have loads of fun. I am also really looking forward to seeing what Rockstar has up it's sleeve for GTA 4(I think that is what it is as of now).