FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

tbsunday.tk

jds10912
i run www.tbsunday.tk
its a taking back sunday fansite / forum

any comments or suggestion about my site? Smile
rayx
Its just a forum too... If you are creating a site create a main page first then a forum.
dray101
I kind-of agree, you need some kind of introduction to what the site is about, even if it is on the current page. A good introduction to what the site is about is essential!

Also for design why don't you change some of the fonts, they all look the same; you need to separate the different parts of that first page.

And get rid of the .tk domain..... they suck!!!!!
http://www.freedomain.co.nr/
tamilchild
Your forum is wonderfull Laughing
GB
I'm glad to see you have a page on there besides just the forums. You seem to be putting it to good use, too, putting news stories up there for everyone. As for how it looks, it is just about exactly like any other forum. I agree with dray who suggested changing fonts. I would add to that changing colors and if you can, the design of some of the bars. It would be best to have a distinctive look to the site, IMO.

Good work so far, though
TonkPilz
I dont mind if its just a forum but i gota say this DONT use .tk unless your paying for it i hate that redirect shit betwen the link and the actual page
dray101
TonkPilz wrote:
... i gota say this DONT use .tk unless your paying for it i hate that redirect **** betwen the link and the actual page

here here!!!!! Wink

and that stupid bar at the top that wont go away