FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

RoboForm

jipmerite
I started trying our RoboForm a few days back. It's very useful to remember all the different IDs and Passwords for the many account we tend tp have for online websites. It also fills registration forms with the information you provide in setup.

I read that after the initial trial period, some features will be made unavailable. Anyone have any idea what these features are?

Is it possible to use Roboform on Opera Browser?
orno
Quote:
RoboForm is completely free if you have 10 passwords or less in it. Small download, complete uninstaller included.
RoboForm Pro does not have any limitations. You can use it for free during 30-day trial.

thats from their website...

also see their FAQ: http://www.roboform.com/faq.html#faq_pro_limitations

basically if u have more than 10 passkeys, its not free anymore...

dunno abt limitations though

why not just use Opera's inbuilt passwrd remembering tool?
jipmerite
Well the problem is a bit complex. This laptop that I use to come online is used by others on the same user account so I would not want them to get into websites with my account.

Also Roboform lets me save more than one login for a single website. So it's easy when I have to check two different hotmail etc...

And in the Browser war I am torn between Opera and IE cos they each are better for certain websites. But I sometimes use the IE for sites I normally use Opera as well...

So I was wondering if it was possible to use Roboform in Opera. Anyway thanks for the Info.
dotnet
jipmerite wrote:
Well the problem is a bit complex. This laptop that I use to come online is used by others on the same user account so I would not want them to get into websites with my account.

In RoboForm you can set up your own Main Password. It absolutely independent from system account. So anyone who login in Windows with your account will be forced to enter Main Password additionally, if they want to get on protected websites(i.e. websites where you have account).
jipmerite
Thanks for that info. But this Laptop has just one User Account. And everyone will be browing the same pages like Hotmail with the same browser.
Indyan
Unfortunately you can use Roboform on opera. There has been thousands of requests to include a similar feature on Opera. But Opera devs, due to some reason has decided to just look the other way for now.
jipmerite
Yes there are some limitations that we have to cope with when using Opera. But somehow I like this browser. I use it when I am browsing. I have to switch over to firefox when dealing with java scripts and stuff, but for general browsing, I like Opera best.