FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Pugs vs Boston terrier

Wizzap
Just wondering does anyone else here own pugs. I have two one looks just like Frank on MiB.

Im thinking of getting a Boston terrier. have any pointers on them
arya7D7
Uhh...Boston Terriers, well to start, I'd have to say that they are very

active and loyal, i would suggest an invisible fence if you don't already

have one or if you can't work on getting a zipline that you can attach the

leash to and the dog can run the length of.
cybernie
I' m a big fun of boston terrier since I've watched that movie "babe pig in the city". thanks for the pointers you gave arya.
lors
I own a Boston and would get another in a min. Mine has been easy to train, I can let her out without being on a chain or fenced in, she follows me everywhere, jumps in the car when I go. I can even walk her without being leashed. Mine isn't all that active, I take her for a daily walk and throw the ball a few times in the house for her to chase and that seems to satisfy her. I know others who have Bostons that act the same as mine. They are very loyal, great pets.
standready
My parents have a pug. Poor thing thing has always a hard time breathing.
Fuuny story about the pug. My parents recently moved into a new house with a walk out basement with siding glass doors. The pug goes down the stairs for the first time. She turns one corner and sees the great outdoors and, of course, takes off running. As you probably already guessed, the door was closed. That dog's nose slammed into the glass and it's backend lifted off the ground to about 45 degrees. The dog backed up shook it's head and sneezed. If dog did not already have a flat nose, it would have for sure after hitting the door.
BTW: The Pug now always smacks the doorway with her paw to see if it is open or closed - cute!
FunDa
Very Happy A pug is cute in its own way - reminds me of a friend of mine .