FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What famous do you want to come back to life?

Jaime
I want to come back to life (if it can) this famous, for recording some more music...

Kurt cobain
John Lennon
Bob Marley...

and you?
fatepower
Bob Marley
Elvis

can't remember enyone more i want to come back.
HoboPelican
jaime wrote:
I want to come back to life (if it can) this famous, for recording some more music...

I thought about Hendrix, J S Bach, Barrett, but I think I'd have to say nobody. I'd hate to see some of these great writers/performers come back and then falter and become hacks. I'm not a Neil Young fan, but he said it nicely. It's better to burn out, than to fade away.
Jaime
Bethoven and Mozart.. Great compositors
Nameless
God. Very Happy
Mr Smith
I would choose to not come back, I've served enough time in hell, thanks.
rajhank
I want to come back as(I am giving the names of living personalities Wink ) :-

Arrow Bill Gates

Arrow Richard Branson

Arrow Sachin Tendulkar

Twisted Evil
jb2_86_uk
Dont want to get into a whole religious debate here, Im an Atheist. But is it possible to be reincarnated as a person or thing that has already lived? Isnt that classed as time travel? And by that, wouldnt that mean that if we do indeed reincarnate, we may have lived a life previous to this but in the future from now... Shocked And i know some people believe they can and will remember instances from previous lives.... sooo... wouldnt that mean that people have lived (albeit in he form of a memory) in the future!?

Hmmm im not convinced. If i am reincarnated I would like to be a cloud Very Happy

JB
knullasvensk
Janis Joplin or Abe Vigoda.
hrtorrent
Albert Einstain
Leonardo da Vinci
Drazen Petrovic (Croatian basketball star)
kazikame
I'm confused. Are we posting who we want to be reincarnated as, or who we want to be resurrected?
Jaime
resurrect an famous...
Vrythramax
HoboPelican wrote:
I thought about Hendrix, J S Bach, Barrett, but I think I'd have to say nobody. I'd hate to see some of these great writers/performers come back and then falter and become hacks. I'm not a Neil Young fan, but he said it nicely. It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

I'd settle for coming back as me again....maybe I could scream to the stars a bit better (you know what I mean Hobo), and be a better person all around.
godam64
this is confusing???
resurect from dead???

- as zombie? (resident evil)
- as old man? (birth to 2006)
- as person like when they dies?
Jaime
Quote:
as person like when they dies?
<----This...
HoboPelican
knullasvensk wrote:

Laughing

I can't believe no one commented on this post. What sort of twisted mind could concieve of putting those two individuals in the same phrase? Laughing Laughing

Knull, I wanna party with you!
knullasvensk
HoboPelican wrote:
knullasvensk wrote:

Laughing

I can't believe no one commented on this post. What sort of twisted mind could concieve of putting those two individuals in the same phrase? Laughing Laughing

POOL PARTY..MY HOUSE...EIGHT O CLOCK!

Abe and Janis will both be there......not to mention thier posse..which includes the likes of Freddie Mercury, Robert Plant, Tony Danza, miscelaneous members of the Beatles (mostly George Harrison..SWOON! Wink ) and Bill Nye The Science Guy.

Please, there is a dress code. BIKINIS ONLY (I don't care if you're a gent or a dame...the rule still applies) No children. We don't want any bambinos falling in the ol' deep end and ruining the joyus atomosphere. Bring your own margarita mix..Janis doesn't like to share. She was never good with that. This is a drug free zone . YES I AM TALKING TO YOU DANZA. Leave the reefer at the door.

any takers?
imraanio
i dont know who i'd like to come back as... for jokes ayrton senna. man he'd be so awesome if he were alive today!
The Czar
Me?

I Would Like Mister Kalashnikov,
Mister Antonov,
Mister Carl Gustav ...
Vrythramax
knullasvensk wrote:
HoboPelican wrote:
knullasvensk wrote:

Laughing

POOL PARTY..MY HOUSE...EIGHT O CLOCK!

Abe and Janis will both be there......not to mention thier posse..which includes the likes of Freddie Mercury, Robert Plant, Tony Danza, miscelaneous members of the Beatles (mostly George Harrison..SWOON! Wink ) and Bill Nye The Science Guy.

Please, there is a dress code. BIKINIS ONLY (I don't care if you're a gent or a dame...the rule still applies) No children. We don't want any bambinos falling in the ol' deep end and ruining the joyus atomosphere. Bring your own margarita mix..Janis doesn't like to share. She was never good with that. This is a drug free zone . YES I AM TALKING TO YOU DANZA. Leave the reefer at the door.

any takers?

I'll bring the music, if the aforementioned musicions don't mind...trust me, it'll be a blowout! Very Happy
kazikame
Douglas Adams. I need to know the ultimate question Rolling Eyes
Vanquish
I'd either be Michael Jordan or Tupac.
I'd like to bring Tupac back from the dead, and all innocent children that have been murdered.

Neal
OutlawSpirit
Tupac shakur
Vrythramax
I liked the idea of this thread, but it is quickly becoming a spam topic with one or two word posts.....I am closing it for now, if another mod wants it re-opened than go for it.

-Closed-