FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Whats with the mods?!?

charlo_blade123
Well ive been frustrated with SOME of the mods in frihost - i mean they're over using thier powers of being a mod. or is it? maybe they're not over using it, maybe they just want people/members to noticed them, you know- for popularity purpose. hahaha.. and that sucks!

i would like to mention someone.. someone who really caught my attention.. its JAMES007 - mean i get pissed by him the time that he closed my thread about "WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE CATEGORY in FRIHOST?" and leave a message WITHOUT stating any reasons and sort of insulting me..
here's his post:
Quote:
charlo_blade123, what is your favourite way of getting warned?

and @ some people in this topic: could you please check the size of your signature? Thank you

-close-

whats your favourite way of getting warned??? whats with that??? he never warned me with this... and he didnt mention in his post any reasons that my thread should be closed. what you think? over use of power? or just to annoy people?

my thread was clean, if ever it has duplicates, then he should have told me - there are thousands of Topics there.. and you can never read/check each of them.. so how would you know that there's a same thread..

After that i PM'd him and ask "whats with u?"
Quote:
i did nothing... and why u closed the thread? the thread has a clean topic...!

ill go tell this about bondings...

and he replied "
Quote:
Good, tell him

is that a good reply? i mean im asking for a reason...

Also i told Bondings about this.. and there's no Reply!!!

.. i got so many word to say... good thing that i dont want to insult others...

PS: is anyone having the same problem as i did???
Go post it here.. ITS A GENERAL TOPIC - so it will go fall in this category..

PS: if ever i get banned with this... it JUST PROVES that they're over using thier powers.. and also JUST PROVING ME that frihost is not a good forum to live with.. and if ever that happen.. uhmm.. I HOPE I DONT DO something that can put the name of frihost in vain..
freecitizen
lol. Eek. Hope you get things worked out. =]
Billy Hill
There's been other issues brought up here about mods. They typically get deleted because it's not allowed to be talked about openly. If you have issues, PM the mod or the admin.
freecitizen
I think they deleted a comment I had because it wasn't 'appropriate.' I called the "Middle East" topic racist -- which it is.
charlo_blade123
READ MY POST CAREFULLY.. i already stated there that I PM'd the MOD and BONDINGS..

Quote:
After that i PM'd him and ask "whats with u?"
Quote:
i did nothing... and why u closed the thread? the thread has a clean topic...!

ill go tell this about bondings...

and he replied "
Quote:
Good, tell him

is that a good reply? i mean im asking for a reason...

Also i told Bondings about this.. and there's no Reply!!!
alkady
Well I guess James007's sarcasm is part of the 007 Humor. He's no different from the 007 in the Movies. Now if only he will say "One Martini Please, Shaken not Stired" that would make my day Laughing
mathiaus
Had you read this forums rules you would've been fine
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-3726.html
Quote:
As of now, all posts relating to the following topics will be considered spam and locked and deleted accordingly.

1. All subjects pertaining to "My/Your Favorite"

You are not allowed to bring troubles with moderators/any other Frihost staff member out into the public. Our issues with members are kept private and we expect the same back. If you have a problem with someone, PM them, if that fails try an admin (Before doing so check that you are in the right!). If there is no reply, wait. Still don't post about!

About Bondings not getting back to you, he's very busy!
charlo_blade123
uhmmm havent i told you i already Pm'd him and bondings but no reply...

also about that rules.. i have no idea about it.. thats why i am asking the reason from james007... but i got a terrible reply...

PS: CAN I PLEASE HAVE A GOOD REPLY FROM JAMES007 REGARDING THIS....

Im not BRINING TROUBLES.. im just pointing this out.. to everyone.. after i got a lemmo reply from james007....
Billy Hill
freecitizen wrote:
I think they deleted a comment I had because it wasn't 'appropriate.' I called the "Middle East" topic racist -- which it is.

You appear the racist for trying to use the race card. That's very 3rd grade, IMO, and deserved to get deleted.
Billy Hill
charlo_blade123 wrote:
uhmmm havent i told you i already Pm'd him and bondings but no reply...

also about that rules.. i have no idea about it.. thats why i am asking the reason from james007... but i got a terrible reply...

PS: CAN I PLEASE HAVE A GOOD REPLY FROM JAMES007 REGARDING THIS....

Im not BRINING TROUBLES.. im just pointing this out.. to everyone.. after i got a lemmo reply from james007....

This should clear up your confusion of the rules (in case you missed it before)

http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-13011.html
RULES

http://www.frihost.com/faq.php
FAQ

http://www.frihost.com/tos.php
TOS
charlo_blade123
BILLY HILL, after pointing out and reading the FORUM RULES, FAQ, and TOS.. I LEARNED THAT YOU ARE MAKING A DOUBLE POSTING Rolling Eyes ...
and i ALSO LEARNED THAT ITS NOT ALLOWED Rolling Eyes ...
what a coinsidence.. huh...
Soulfire
Quote:
also about that rules.. i have no idea about it

I don't think ignorance is an excuse. Posts that are against the rules are still against the rules, regardless of whether or not the poster knew said rules.
Vrythramax
If anyone has a complaint with any staff member they should feel free to either bring it to another Mod, or to Bondings, they should however read the TOS and general rules (which also include "Backseat Moderating as some have done here)

To avoid further flaming towards staff members this thread is

-Closed-