FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Death Curse

dapmpsh
http://deathcurse.frihost.net/index.shtml this is my harry potter site, i just got it up, but its still not finished, if you want to be a staff member, apply for a job there,

Thanks,

bye! Smile
dapmpsh
Does anyone want to rate it ????????
Zibé
the design is good...
but we can see that the website is always under construction Wink

good work
dapmpsh
ok, thanks for your comments,

Thanks Wink Smile
lpbrasil
i like the design, but the forum need one logo and one new template you dont think that?
dapmpsh
i just got the forum, and im not really worrying bout the forum right now because im still workin on the site, but i do hve a forum helper who can work on it,

Thank you for your comments and suggestion Smile
dreamt_death
Wow! The design is very good. You might want to change the color of the font on the headings of the news, I can't read it at all. I can see that the site is still underconstruction, but it looks like it'll be a very succesful one.
dapmpsh
Thank you for your suggestions and comments Smile
dapmpsh
Anyone else want to rate it????
Scott
You have an excellent design, I don't know much about Harry Potter so I won't rate anything else.
dapmpsh
ok thank you though Wink!!
mathiaus
competition Twisted Evil

Nice layout the rest lies on the content your still to put up and any interactive elements Smile
dapmpsh
lol true, and i need a content person and im making a new layout, it shoulod be up by today or in a couple of days ....... i hope lol Very Happy
dapmpsh
Any one else want to rate my site ???????? Question
menhao
i must say the design is great, but have you ever tried xoops to help you some, i think that is quite a good platform
Nirotu
Very cool. Kinda hurts my eyes though. Neutral Otherwise it's good for a beginner. Smile
vln004
Nirotu wrote:
Very cool. Kinda hurts my eyes though. Neutral Otherwise it's good for a beginner. Smile

what he said. I think a change in colors would do that layout some good. All in all though, it's a solid layout, just needs some minor tweeks
dapmpsh
okk, thank you for yalls suggestions for the site Smile !
cripplers crossface
Wooooo {Ric F}

Yeah that site is nice even though I am a harry fan. Nice lay out for him every thing matches.

9.5/10 when ever I rate I think something is misssing.
yjwong
The words in the headings in the navigation bar looks pixelated.

Anyway, the overall design is good.
Rating: 9/10
smart19
the pic fro headings do not match with the background color
it's just my opinion
dapmpsh
Ok, Thanks for all of yalls suggetions and rates they really do help me Wink

Thanks!
dapmpsh
Any one else want to rate it......??????

Thanks
dapmpsh
................. any one ...... Crying or Very sad jk , well ill wait here for some one to rate it lol
Zaheer Khan
i think your site is still underconstrution.. when you are going to complete it????hope soon Wink
dapmpsh
Pretty soon ............. i just need someone to sign up for the content maker job sooo that i won't have to do all the content by myself ..... Sad o well if one doesnt sign up then ill just do it all by myself lol ....
RaZinG
i just dont like harry potter at all. nothing against you though lol. your layout is nice and i hope you made that completely by yourself including the code. its pretty nice 8/10
Zodd
really awesome design you got on your site keep up the good work
skyroja
layout is great, but there isn't much info Smile complete and then ask for rating Very Happy