FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My team's website

dark_paladin
This is my team's website http://www.technotics.o-wh.com/. It is relating to a robotic competition held in Hempstead, New York... I just put it up a few days ago so there aren't much data up there... Any suggestion/advice/tips/criticism is warmly welcome Very Happy !
dark_paladin
Sorry for double posting, but can someone please give me a feedback please!
davmcmul
It looks really nice and interesting. One thing I might say about it is this:

beware of the three columned design, it looks really crummy in a small-ish window, try reducing your browser's window size to half what it is now and you'll see what I mean.

(just a thought, you can leave it as it is if you want)
dark_paladin
Quote:
beware of the three columned design, it looks really crummy in a small-ish window, try reducing your browser's window size to half what it is now and you'll see what I mean.

Oh, yes. I notice that. Thanks for your advice. Is there any more suggestion? And please be as harsh as you can in your judgement!
Enix
Sweet dude those robots look wicked awesome i wish i could make something like that must take a long time Laughing good job Exclamation
dark_paladin
Any more suggestion/advice please?
Naughty_D0G
very pro
newaira
Looks pretty good. The banner at the top could be static, since it repeats on every page. I would either put such an animation on a splash page or just on the home page. Just a personal preference heh.
Scott
Looks pretty good, and it's functional.
The content is interesting too, I was recently in a Canada/US underwater robotics competition which my team placed first in, that was fun stuff.
dark_paladin
thanks for all the suggestions! Very Happy
hong
It is a shame that I can not take a visit to your website. Sad

Seemingly the ip address of your website has been blocked by my ISP. I try to view it by using a proxy, but failed. It is too slow to download the page of your site.
dark_paladin
Quote:
It is a shame that I can not take a visit to your website.

Seemingly the ip address of your website has been blocked by my ISP. I try to view it by using a proxy, but failed. It is too slow to download the page of your site.

My hosting server is down sometimes... Sorry about that... Wink
joshua_erceg
I get an error page Confused
dark_paladin
I am sorry, but my site is now hosted on another server. Thanks for checking though