FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Health & Fitness thread

tehk
My suggestion is that you should have a health & fitness thread somewhere. I think it would be a good idea for members to share weight-training or exercise routines, tips, and stories with one another. They can also benefit by having questions answered by a more experienced member.
mathiaus
Feel free to start a thread if you really think it is a good idea Smile
NjRocket
tehk wrote:
My suggestion is that you should have a health & fitness thread somewhere. I think it would be a good idea for members to share weight-training or exercise routines, tips, and stories with one another. They can also benefit by having questions answered by a more experienced member.

yea it sounds like a great idea, seems that the second causing disease to death in US is obesity. People gotta start getting outside and doing stuff. Get active and lose the weight.

mathiaus: Please use quote tags when quoting
tehk
I was thinking the Health & Fitness thread could go on the main page of the forums, possibly under "Lifestyle and News". It doesn't really seem to fit in any other thread, plus you would receive more hits if it was on the main page Wink.
Bondings
I'm thinking about making a forum about Health/Medecine. A lot of people might be interested in it indeed.
tehk
That would be a good idea Smile
mathiaus
New Health & Fitness forum. Smile
-close-