FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The Practice - Boston Legal

HDirtwater
I have been watching the last few episodes of The Practice and I absolutely love it. Boston Legal (the show that came out of The Practice) is simply fun to watch.

James Spader and William Shatner (is there a better role for Shatner than Denny Crane? I think not.) are just great. They are so nasty, sarcastic, but great lawyers. I would definitely want them on my side.

Of course, my fiancee thinks I am too much like James Spader at times, and that is why I like the show so much. I don't think I'm that nice... Wink

Anyone else like these shows?
KernEnergie
I like Boston Legal, it's a very good show, I used to watch The Practice, but at the end they always lose and the bad guy was released so it wasn't funny.
I like the two main characters (Shatner and Spader) they are sarcastic, funny but very clever and extremly good.
And the good says so many things about the dark sides of USA, like this episode with the soldier killed in Irak...that was very sad.