FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

ECLIPSE SDK3.1

connhim2000
Hi friends,
My subject is Eclipse, is that sound strange? No, it's very popular in the opensource world! I like it and have some knowledge abt it.
Is there someone think so? Let's come and share trouble or convenience in that.
What is it?
Don't ask me, but take a look at that on the web, search and be familiar with it, you'll find that it's also attract!
Tell me and reply me soon.
Sincere
djclue917
connhim2000 wrote:
Hi friends,
My subject is Eclipse, is that sound strange? No, it's very popular in the opensource world! I like it and have some knowledge abt it.
Is there someone think so? Let's come and share trouble or convenience in that.
What is it?
Don't ask me, but take a look at that on the web, search and be familiar with it, you'll find that it's also attract!
Tell me and reply me soon.
Sincere

Wow. This post is pointless. You never said anything notable about Eclipse and in the end, you've even instructed the reader to do a web search on Eclipse to be familiar with Eclipse.
connhim2000
EclipseSDk intro
Eclipse is a universal tool platform like .NET platform or J2EE. It provides environment to develop program that independence from platfom.
Eclipse at first is an ope source project of IBM but now it has many company sponsored. Is that easy to take a good toolkit or buy a good IDE such as JBuilder form Borland or .NET develop by Micosoft, is it free?
No! You can't is the always answer! But with Eclipse, which is all free and all open!
I think it's a cheap and easy way for all who concern!
Many and many things to say but let it later. This topic is huge on the web and I just introduce it to all who interested in.
I hope this place will be a friendly place to discuss around this topic!
Sincere