FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

friendship ! wats it?

agusta
friendship????how do u define it....how can u define it...wat is it actually?? can anyone say? wat s it after all ? is it jus hangin around for some enjoyment or is it two people and a a single soul................ Question
udaykamboj
I guess its a little of everything you mentioned. It could be just hanging out a lot with each other as that indicates you enjoy each others company. Two bodies one soul is kinda extreme I think. But by thinking alike you can say two bodies one soul! But most of all a friend should stand by you in all good and specially bad times. I know we've heard the same rut again and again and now it just sounds kinad lame but i've realised that these are in fact golden words. Truely a friend in need is a friend indeed!
RhysAndrews
noun: a person you know well and regard with affection and trust
I don't understand why you can't just look up the dictionary Smile

-Rhys
maclui
friendship is a mean to lay that hot classmate. Also is what you get when you cannot get laid with her.
darrenpaul
maclui wrote:
friendship is a mean to lay that hot classmate. Also is what you get when you cannot get laid with her.

Ok, Number one that ^^^^ is pathetic. Maclui grow up!

Now to the general question, I don't think friendship is as profound as the meeting of two souls as you seem to have described, really depends on the friendship you speck off.

What friendship really is people who plainly have similar interests, friendship also means understanding your friends, know what makes them happy and just be around for them when they need it and hope they do the same for you when its your turn.

Well that's what I think friendship is anyway Wink
alja
Friendship from my point of view is the kind of relation where you can share, trust, enjoy, cry, laugh, hate, love, it just evolves everything. But for me the most important thing in a friendship is the loyalty that you don't find around the corner so if you have somebody that is loyal to you that is your friend. Unfortunately friendship is really dificult to find soner or later most of the people feel or are disapointed from their "best" friends and then it is over. I would say that you feel you have a real friendship, keep it and take care of it as if you would care for a plant or a living being.
Sadow
agusta wrote:
friendship????how do u define it....how can u define it...wat is it actually?? can anyone say? wat s it after all ? is it jus hangin around for some enjoyment or is it two people and a a single soul................ Question

I think friendship means you trust a person well enough to tell him/her your deepest thoughts, secrets and feelings. You always feel comfortable with this person and you hardly ever have arguments.
mathiaus
Depends upon what level of friendship you are talking about. Low level friendships are when people like each other, you have fun and share. High level friendships are deep and meaningfull. Thats when it seems like you have one soul, people usually confide secrets in each other which they tell no-one else about or can predict each others actions etc.
ccer
Friendship as per me is the most special bond that God has created. And it is pecials if you have a true fren whom you can rely on fully and who knows you more than yourself.

False friends are like autumn leaves but true friends are like rare diamonds. Your friend is someone who can bring drastic changes in you and your life. A true friend actually is worth ten thousand relatives.

So, I believe friendshipt is the special bond between two people where they know they are soo soo true to each other and it is something really pure and special.
ccer
Friendship as per me is the most special bond that God has created. And it is special if you have a true fren whom you can rely on fully and who knows you more than yourself.

False friends are like autumn leaves but true friends are like rare diamonds. Your friend is someone who can bring drastic changes in you and your life. A true friend actually is worth ten thousand relatives.

So, I believe friendship is the special bond between two people where they know they are soo soo true to each other and it is something really pure and special.
CafeMaster
Try to listen these words of wise peoples..

Quote:
"True friendship is like sound health; the value of it is seldom known until it be lost."
- Charles Caleb Colton

I don't want to say more than that.. Try to understand than instead of commenting this

Cafemaster
Insanity
I would just say it's simply someone you enjoy being around, and its something that carries a certain degree of trust.