FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Canned Cheese is both tasty

S3nd K3ys
and fun to swirl onto crackers in different designs. Delicious and entertaining as well. I know Bondings will concur.

I offer a triscuit with the delicious easy cheese for Hobo.
Becky
That looks gross Shocked
Jaime
it's very grease
freecitizen
That's so weird. I wanna try. haha.
Anticollie
I agree, Easy Cheese was perhaps god's latest gift to man. One of my co-workers tried to get Easy Cheese to pay him for product placement about 5-6 months ago when he put images of it and numerous refrences to it during one of his powerpoint presentations. I think he got a reply back from them too, haha.

Anticollie.
Jaime
i don't have probed this cheese but what happened? what's so special?
Vrythramax
I like the taste (especially on crackers), but my msin concern is....is it *real* cheese? Confused

(cheese or not....still tasty))
alkady
Shocked Looks, Ummm.......Tasty.

Well I guess it's no different from putting Kraft Cheese or Cheese Whiz (Jar Format) on Crackers. But you are sacrificing the Texture of Hard Cheese.
HoboPelican
Quote:

That is not cheese. It's a mixed media art material. Razz

There is just too many kinds of good cheese out there to waste time on processed "cheese food"! If you want a soft cheese, there's camembert or brie. I also like a good blue cheese like stilton or gorgonzola. But for a cracker I prefer edam, chesire, or even pepperjack.

Thanks for the triscut, SK, but, I'm afraid to say, your cheese is weak. Wink
S3nd K3ys
HoboPelican wrote:
Quote:

That is not cheese. It's a mixed media art material. Razz

There is just too many kinds of good cheese out there to waste time on processed "cheese food"! If you want a soft cheese, there's camembert or brie. I also like a good blue cheese like stilton or gorgonzola. But for a cracker I prefer edam, chesire, or even pepperjack.

Thanks for the triscut, SK, but, I'm afraid to say, your cheese is weak. Wink

My cheese is not weak, it is your false notion that cheese cannot be fun which is weak.

Cheese CAN be fun. Cheese IS fun. It's not all about taste and sustenance.

Wink
HoboPelican
S3nd K3ys wrote:

My cheese is not weak, it is your false notion that cheese cannot be fun which is weak.

Cheese CAN be fun. Cheese IS fun. It's not all about taste and sustenance.

Wink

Not surprisingly, your logic is weak, sk. I hold no notion that cheese can not be fun. Never said that, did I? I'd think that someday you'd stop making things up just for the sake of argument. Not today, I guess. Laughing
I said your cheese is weak. I stand by that. It makes great art, but tasty? Never!
SainT
Never tried this cheese before, but I trust s3nd k3ys when he says it's good (not necessarily good for my health, I presume).

Razz

I like the whipped cream cans. You can spread it on your girlfriend and... nevermind.
S3nd K3ys
hobo, you hold no notion that cheese is for anything but sustenance and try to equate it to taste. Like your politics, you often leave out important facts which are very relevant or ignore them all together, such as the physical enjoyment you can have with a can of cheese and a cracker. Knowing how it will taste is one thing, but knowing how you will apply it to your cracker is something completely different.

SainT wrote:

I like the whipped cream cans. You can spread it on your girlfriend and... nevermind.

Idea
Aless
I <3 canned cheese.

I <3 cheese in ALL forms - real, fake, and processed.
The_Gamer294
awwwww yeah.. Ritz crackers and easy cheese have to be the best snack EVER INVENTED! i gotta go get some of that stuff Wink
SusieSmacktard
While Easy Cheese is tasty, I must dispute the use of the term cheese. How many cheeses are that texture and color in there natural state? Very Happy Still love it though.
S3nd K3ys
SusieSmacktard wrote:
While Easy Cheese is tasty, I must dispute the use of the term cheese. How many cheeses are that texture and color in there natural state? Very Happy Still love it though.

I thought Cheese was not natural. Shocked
freecitizen
I doubt your girlfriend would like to smell like cheese afterwards though.