FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

gsm/cell fone forum

the-geek
i, like many others interested about cell phone tech, talk, trick, tone, themes. This field is growing constantly. So having a seperate forum would be a nice idea. What do u guys think?
orno
i personally havent seen enough threads on such topics to justify creating a seperate forum for them....
maybe you should start some and then judging by the responses we can take further action
the-geek
orno wrote:
i personally havent seen enough threads on such topics to justify creating a sepearte forum for them....
maybe you should start some and then judging by the responses we can take further action

you can take a look at all the related topic. they are well replied but you dont see many because there is no such thread/forum.
yes i would try start one, once i get donw with my present project done Smile
orno
the-geek: most of the threads i saw were either "which phone do you use" or "which is the best phone" or something along those lines...

all the other cellphone related threads (themes/tunes/software etc) had not too many replies either...

but maybe if we create a new forum, they will attract more interest...

anyways i cant decide...Bondings will have to do that and since he is super busy, just hang on for a bit Smile
ColdFire
Quote:
i, like many others interested about cell phone tech, talk, trick, tone, themes. This field is growing constantly.

Im interested in these technologies as well but coming across articles about them on the web is very rare. If you know SMS or MMS programming Geek please post a tutorial about it. Im sure many people will really find it useful.
FunDa
Mobile phone forum is a good idea - I'll surely like to have one here. I would like to know some Symbian programming.

And lots of tips and tricks and software for mobiles.