FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

General FAQ forum

littlegiant
I have questions which are not related to Hosting Support and I don't see an appropriate forum to post them in. Hence my suggestion is to create a General FAQ forum or something like that.
WickedGravity
Not that I am saying you have a bad idea there, but if you read the TOS, the FAQ that is on the site and the support questions, I am sure you will get your answers.

For example, what question did you have in mind, I will be more than happy to answer it for you.
littlegiant
WickedGravity wrote:
Not that I am saying you have a bad idea there, but if you read the TOS, the FAQ that is on the site and the support questions, I am sure you will get your answers...

With all due respect, that's rather presumptive, don't you think? Besides, I already read the FAQ and the TOS. That's one of the first things I do upon entering a new community.

At any rate, it's just a suggestion. You can take it or leave it.
WickedGravity
Your suggestion is duly noted. I meant no offense with my previous comment, it is just that some, unfortunately most that is, do not take the time to fully read the FAQ and even the TOS before they ask for hosting. They do what they must to get it, then they simply amble about.

Now, is there a specific question you had in mind with htis suggestion? Or was it just a suggestion?
littlegiant
Yes I fully sympathize with your situation. There are agreeably many who don't read the available documentation.

As for my questions -of which I did have some in mind related to this suggestion- I did actually use the forum search utility to see if I could find the answers but admittedly I didn't plow through every last entry on the results page (because, like you, I have a life.. congrats on your newborn, by the way...) so let me get back to you on those.

However, if I may further plug my General FAQ or General Support forum idea. I think it would be a good idea because:

No counterpart to this idea is currently in existence.
    According to this thread, there's obviously no shortage of moderators here.
    If conscientious individuals such as myself (... *chuckle* I'm also modest..) have to wonder where the most appropriate place to post a question is then you could have a situation where you're inadvertently stifling potential forum activity.

Just my two cents. Smile