FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

200frih$+ up for grabs

Vanquish
I've got 200frih$ but don't know what to do with them, can you make me things and i'll see if I want to buy them. Hints: I'm interested in fishkeeping, cars, motocross bikes and computer games. Just make things and i'll see if I want them, and watermark them when you show me so that I don't steal them.

Neal
Ratman2050
Im still will to do something else. You have to name it and see if I can do it, cuz I dont know what you exactly want.
Vanquish
I don't know exactly what I want either, that's why i'm leaving it up to you guys to come up with ideas. I'm still after a nice proffesional site, and I'd make one myself if I knew how to work my hosting properly, and it's all in .php and I don't know how to use them files, only .htm/l

Neal
mistuh griddlez
well php can be simple (i don't know any advanced php) I could perhaps....draw a picture of a fish for you! Very Happy just a thought....and also i don't think you'd want to steal any of my work....especially a drawing.....
Vanquish
I could get plenty of images of fish, and a picture of one would be pretty pointless to me, hehe. I have a website on breeding a certain type of fish, but I need pictures of the ones i'm selling/breeding, so why have different ones?

Neal
Ratman2050
Just give us your Frih$(ME) lol. I am in need. But seriously give me something to do, and I will see if I can do it.
Vanquish
Tell me something you want to do, and I will see if I want you to do it. Razz

Neal
mistuh griddlez
How about i mail you a fish.....will that work? (yes i was just kidding Laughing ) but ummm... Idea hey ratman we could work together and split the money!!!!!!! wow!!!!! is that legal?
Vanquish
You can actually mail fish, which is what my buisness is going to be doing, but it has to be next day delivery or courier, and they need to be packaged very well. You could work together if you wanted, but it would mean splitting the money i'm afraid. I just have that much to spend, it doesn't mean it has to be spent on one thing, I can spend it in little chunks.

Neal
ninjakannon
Are you sure that fish that have been mailed will still be good quality and not bashed arround too much? That sounds like an interesting business, although I'm not sure how well it will take off... Rolling Eyes
jipmerite
For me personally, selecting fish for the tank is a very personal decision. I think I would much rather go to a local shop and choose the fish myself rather than have it selected and mailed to me.

As for something I can do, I could try to write a poem for you. But you need to tell me what it should be about. Very Happy
rajhank
I will give u an interesting video related to Bikes, Cars
if u r interested for 200 FRIH$.
Vanquish
I've seen plenty of them mate, thanks anyway. Razz

Neal
Ratman2050
Who did you give your 200Frih$ to and why!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Vanquish
I gave them to bladesage has he is recovering from something similar to athritis, it was just a get well soon present. I'm sorry you didn't get them, but I thought it was the right thing to do.

Neal
Blaster
<offtopic> Sorry to be off topic but thats awesome that you like motorcross i'm into quads myself thats me on my avatar.</offtopic>