FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Standard delete inactive accounts

devroom
Dragate wrote:
Hm... For a while back (up until two days ago) it was fine and it was not frequent at all and the errors it made were timing out. For these past two days, it has gotten quite backto the way it was before with server connection errors, but still just a tad less frequent. Bondings has a lot on his mind, but I have faith.

When you say you need to get rid of inactive people, do you mean like people who have - 10 points or less right? Doesn't the forum do that by itslef though?

If you not we should do that.

I believed that is a great idea. Only make it 0 points. Because people also go on vacation.
mathiaus
This is too dificult to do. The forum and the account are on a different server for starters, trying to interact with Direct Admin to properly remove accounts would be a waste of time. We also do not just delete at -20. If the user has a good reason for being here and is a good poster we give them some more time.
NjRocket
mathiaus wrote:
This is too dificult to do. The forum and the account are on a different server for starters, trying to interact with Direct Admin to properly remove accounts would be a waste of time. We also do not just delete at -20. If the user has a good reason for being here and is a good poster we give them some more time.

yea i was at -22 but ive becoming active again, i was away from this scene and trying to get back. I'll be back in the high positives soon, give me some time lol, don't get rid of my account just yet.

mathiaus: Please use quote tags when quoting