FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


Jackpot Contest





Pin Cushion
Rules:

First 10 members to donate 20 FRI$ to me can enter the contest. The winners will recieve the Jackpot fo 200 FRI$, yes this is a non-profit contest in my case.

Once 10 members have signed up, a list of 20 questions will be administered. The person to answer these 20 questions correctly first will recieve the jackpot.

Good luck to you all. There is no possible way to cheat, because anything is allowed. Just answer all 20 Questions.
einstein
OK, i have paid u, and i register myself.
Pin Cushion
I have 1 of 10 members signed up. Waiting for 9 more and then the questions will begin.
TeenZine
Pm me when you are more active then I mite play when I know your not going to scam me.
mistuh griddlez
paid you...can't wait till 10 other people join...
orno
TeenZine wrote:
Pm me when you are more active then I mite play when I know your not going to scam me.


its just 20 frih$ Rolling Eyes

and besides, if u do get "scammed" by something like this u can just report it to a mod/admin and we will de-scam you Razz
Pin Cushion
Great cool, we have a total of 3 out of 10. If some of you are wondering, the topics are at random. Some are brain teasers, some are history, and some are math.

You guys have to post saying that you have donated, or else I'll just have to assume your just posting.

These are the members I believe have donated:

1. mistuh griddlez
2. einstein
3. TeenZine
william
So, only the first person to answer them right gets the money? What if other people answer later?
Pin Cushion
william wrote:
So, only the first person to answer them right gets the money? What if other people answer later?


Well I will PM everyone before I post, and there are 20 questions and they are rather difficult, even if you googled them. So I think it is all fair.
einstein
make it quick ppl. can't wait for it... Wink
william
OK, one more question. What happens in nobody gets them all right?
Pin Cushion
william wrote:
OK, one more question. What happens in nobody gets them all right?


Even though that is very unlikley, if it were to happen, the game would go on for 2 or 3 days, and if still no results the the questions will be reducted by 1/2, but there will be completly new questions.
TeenZine
orno wrote:
TeenZine wrote:
Pm me when you are more active then I mite play when I know your not going to scam me.


its just 20 frih$ Rolling Eyes

and besides, if u do get "scammed" by something like this u can just report it to a mod/admin and we will de-scam you Razz


True True I guess I shall play.
Hammy
Pin Cushion wrote:
Great cool, we have a total of 4 out of 10. If some of you are wondering, the topics are at random. Some are brain teasers, some are history, and some are math.

You guys have to post saying that you have donated, or else I'll just have to assume your just posting.

These are the members I believe have donated:

1. mistuh griddlez
2. einstein


Just wondering, but how come you say you have 4 out of 10... but just list 2 people?

I think i'll sit this one out, it doesnt look very well organised. sorry.

Edit your first post listing the people who have signed and donated.
Related topics
Most original website contest
contest idea
New contest idea
Contest
Frihost banner contest
Funny Contest
National Poetyry Contest
Idea - Signature Contest
Rank images contest
CONTEST WITH PRIZES!
New Contest
Original Ideas contest
Contest: More than 180Frih$ for you if....
website contest!
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Miscellaneous -> Contests

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.