FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

OK Go

ylmun
Allright,

I am a little hooked on this band because of their excellent video. I'm sure that you've seen it. It's the one with the treadmills:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pv5zWaTEVkI
(BTW, moderator, I did a search on OK Go here, so I did my due diligence. Please, please, please don't close my thread)

However, after watching it over and over and over, I realized the song ain't half bad (which I think was the purpose of the video). I think they have a huge following on the internet.

Anyone else know anything about this band or have any opinions.

If you want to see another one of their videos. Click here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbdbVhBGETQ
kazikame
OK Go are ****ing brilliant. They're rather weird at times (e.g. the back yard dance, and a song on their first album about having spider children Rolling Eyes ), but that only makes them better Smile
jeremoi
I'm glad they are popular now. I like how they've changed in the sense that it wasn't too drastic.
Wahwah Man
My friends and i are trying to get 8 tredmills to recreate it

so far we have 4. OK GO kicks ass.

You cant possibly hate them

so much talent in a world with so little
.you.make.my.heart.happy.
Ok Go are pretty good Smile

~nIkKi
Octaeder
OK Go, in my opinion, are a little bit like Free Radicals in that they had one song I loved but when I listened to the rest og their album I was disappointed.

Get Over It is brilliant though.
missmurder
Their performance at the MTV Video Music Awards was pretty much the best performance of the night...it was awesome haha
tidruG
I've heard "Get Over It"... I haven't heard anything else... but I'll try to borrow their music from someone if I can.
fashioncrimewave
i saw them a few years ago opening for someone else... can't remember who though... but we got some CDEPs signed by the singer, what's his name? Damien?

anyway, pretty much over them a long time ago, but glad to see they still have a recording contract Smile
snowboardalliance
I like both of their videos, but I haven't heard any other songs by them.
guhuai
that sounds great
Ozzy
I like the film clip, not a fan of that type of music.
Great choreography!
anxiety1
i remember these guys with there first single and album, to be honest i thought they had split

here they are back!

i remember them being an absoultly stunning live band a few years back saw them quite a few times as it goes! so check them out!