FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


The sims 2





gaspar
The sims 2 is the most perfect game of the whole world i like it very much..

DONT YOU?
Monkeydog
I own it lags to much to play it on my comp tho.I liked the sims tho gets boring after a while tho.
Raggy
Yeah, the Sims 2 is pretty fun. I bought it awhile ago and played it for a couple of weeks, but I had to stop since my computer couldn't handle some of the bigger houses or places with a lot of people which sort of ruined house parties.

I think the aspiration meter was a good addition. It keeps you on your toes as to what to do next sometimes.

I also like the graphic over-haul. >.<

I might pick up a new graphics card soon and maybe a stick or two of RAM and pick up playing it again. I just wish the expansion packs would come out faster. ;_;
tfx
cool gameplay, nice graphics, very funny, well, it's a great game ever.
MrsMadrox
I think its a fresh game
steve
gaspar wrote:
The sims 2 is the most perfect game of the whole world i like it very much..

DONT YOU?


the first week is ''fun'' but then it gets kinda boring, a lot of ppl play the sims 2 in this cyber cafe (i work there) and sometimes i wonder how they do to play it like 5 hours a day without getting bored lol
jvachez
It's a very good game.

And the second extension is coming soon !!
maoryco
great game, but computer is too slow to run it... Sad
Bline
what are the game requirements?
sims 2, i heard it was a good game, and im thinking of getting it,
jinerator
The sims 2 is pretty sweet... The game I can't wait for is Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion...

If you've read about it you know what I'm talking about Razz
toyzintheattic
I think this sums up what I think of The Sims.

http://www.penny-arcade.com/view.php?date=2005-05-27&res=l

Of course he did make Sim City....which is a ****** awesome game. (I want Simcity 4)
leeleez
yeah i love all of his sim games theyre great although sims 2 takes up gigs of space but that doesnt stop me
dule
for some reason i didn't like this game...
siyahvemavi
Think this sums up what I think of The Sims.

I m favorites The Sims one

Wink
ibix
nice game, but for me the game is quite boring when I play long Very Happy
nirtheking
i don't like it either, i tihnk its realy boaring....
mengshi200
yeah,it is good game to worth played repeatly.
lockwolf
I already have enough trouble with real life, why do I need to control a second?
Monkeydog
I remember when the orginal Sims came out it was the only game i ever wanted to play then when i finally got around to playing it I loved it spent about 2 weeks non stop on it and just stoped...it got boring then like a month later i reinstalled it and started to play it again...i've been on this cycle for about 3 years now almost XD I actually totally stoped tho when my sister sold her Makin' Magic and Unleashed...
whoopiedoo
and they are coming out with ANOTHER expansion pack for the Sims 2.
I dont own TS2 yet, but im thinking of getting it soon...
Monkeydog
You say that like there is a lot of expansions for TS2...there is only one out.
You know they are trying to ban TS2 because of the same thing GTA:SA got in trouble of...hacks...shessh the world is dumb...
queendst
The sims 2 is pretty sweet...computer is too slow to run it
whoopiedoo
They already have teh University expansion pack, now they are coming out with the Nightlife one, where you can go out and party, go to raves, go bowling, yea..
Monkeydog wrote:
You say that like there is a lot of expansions for TS2...there is only one out.
You know they are trying to ban TS2 because of the same thing GTA:SA got in trouble of...hacks...shessh the world is dumb...
Monkeydog
yeah i know and techniclly there is only one out...
Neus
yeh the fact those guys who went after GTA:SA are now going after TS2.. its just dumb.. i read a list of their accusations, and they are all false pretty much... *starts rummaging around other forums* i know i had a link somewhere on some other forum i go to.... ah here we go...

http://www.gamespot.com/news/2005/07/22/news_6129609.html

so lame.. the guy who researches this stuff needs to get a life and learn how computer games are.. as long as there are games, someone will find a way to mod them in ways they wernt origionally made for... i belive there was a funny vgcats comic few days ago for those who read it making fun of him... it was quite funny Wink

*digs up link*
here ya go..
http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=158
Monkeydog
Hahah yeah that VGcats comic is quiet funny there was one about GTA:SA at penny arcade that was quite funny : http://penny-arcade.com/view.php?date=2005-07-20&res=l
orc_lord
i think it's super game..
Mona
same here. you coundt pry me away from the sims when i first played it. And i was like begging for sims 2. finally got it as a christmas present. played all of christmas then ptut it away till febuary, played it then, just quit and deleteed it. im not even as exited about the expansion packs.
Slimagh
It's great game.
I started to play because of my girlfriend, who play it. I tried it on sunday evening and i played non-stop till tuestay morning. I spent lot of time playing it, until I had format c: and I lost my saved games. And I must told that I made fundamental error - I had created my alter ego. When you do this, it is realy difficult to stop playing.
Psychopath50187
The sims is a good game VERY addictive. If I start to play i wont stop for a couple hows lol
MistaKiula
This game is not that bad. I was addicted to it about a year ago (this is the original Sims not Sims 2) and I played for only about a month or two. What I really enjoy about this game is the House designing. Man, I could really spend a great deal of time trying to make the 'Dream House' lol. I haven't played Sims 2 just yet, but I think the designing tool looks 10x better than the original lol. Plus it's 3D.. man.. really should try it.
MeleceNi
The sim series have a lot of version, I can't know which is the best or better.

As I know, There're at least 10 versions...
snowymirage
Little hard for me. Plus its boring. And it seems a little to heavy on my computer.[/list]
Hercules
The sims 2 - not bad, not bad. But this game for gilrls
hrtorrent
It's very educative too...
The real simulation of live develop sort of players responsibility.
win66
gaspar wrote:
The sims 2 is the most perfect game of the whole world i like it very much..

DONT YOU?


the sims 2 is a great game. But very lag because my computer ...
ChosenOne05
I personaly love The Sims 2. I cannot wait untill the expansion comes out for the game, because it probably will be very good. Any ways I can not beleave ppl for trying to make this game rated AO. They say the cheat for makeing the blur go away when they are naked is worse than "Hot Coffe" for Grand Theft Auto San Andreas. I love San Andreas, iv beaten the game probably 6 times now. Any ways back on topic, The Sims 2 is a great game every one should try.
hong
I love the sims serias.

The Sims 2 is quite an excellent game. But my laptop is too old to run it smootly. I usually spend my weekend in the cybercafe and play this game all day. Smile
twiggy
that game is boring i dont like it Neutral
izimngcubes15
Oh wow, I love this game! But sadly, don't own it. My cousins have the game and I played it, and I was like WOW. It's a very good simulation game, and I've always been a big fan of The Sims game series! Smile
Manyak
Sims2 is al little bit boring Sad
doom
LOL, why not play some games that take skill?
rainbow8888
gaspar wrote:
The sims 2 is the most perfect game of the whole world i like it very much..

DONT YOU?

This game good ~ but I play 2 day not to play..
the_furious1
I have to say that the sims is a very unique series, but I also have to say that I don't like because its too boring for me. When I think about it, I don't like any tycoon type games.
m_furquan36
The game is absolutely awsome! Sims 2 by EA has beena great improvement from the OLD Sims 1 2D version, it got released in my country on my Birthday, and guess what i got as the present!!! Yeah, the sims 2 game! Its got great grafix, noticeably a crappy grafix engine and plenty of cartoon visions. I love the humor in the game! sumthings in it are hilarious. I think Streak in the Sims 2 University is the funniest bit of it all! Its got its own style, i cud go on for hours!!!!
windval
yep
i agree
i think it is a realistic and a funny game
i love it
but my computer is too old for it to play sims2
what a pity
bao
I never play sims!So What funny has sims 2?
david150
I have played it too. But that game is so BORING. There's no action or someting and you only can talk, walk, sleep, and that kind of thinks. I dont like that Confused
EJK-lifesaving-nederland
The Sims 2 is a good decent game, it works well, good grapix, but i hate it. Some people don't (like my sister), but i think it is a horrible gameplay. GET A LIFE! Confused
ghome
I own it lags to much to play it on my comp tho.I liked the sims tho gets boring after a while tho.
Psycho.09
does anyone know any good free download site for new items for sims 2
v-d-online
Dit vind ik de grootste onzin spellen, ze zijn helemaal niks aan en zit geen spanning in....
jarcelao
i really love the sims series especially sims 2 although i still havent played any expansion on the sims 2.
ronen12
very nicely game
i love the university
its rulezz
avblue
I love the Sims 2!

It just overheats my laptop sometimes and makes it shut down on me...which really sucks. :\ But last night it wasn't bad...so whatever. Razz

Do you have the Sims 2 Nightlife?
Shandeemilla
steve wrote:
gaspar wrote:
The sims 2 is the most perfect game of the whole world i like it very much..

DONT YOU?


the first week is ''fun'' but then it gets kinda boring, a lot of ppl play the sims 2 in this cyber cafe (i work there) and sometimes i wonder how they do to play it like 5 hours a day without getting bored lol


Lol, well I've noticed that when I play sims, I don't even notice the time flying by Laughing
sugarbox
i used to play the sims2. when it was released, it looked interesting so much, but when i try it, it made me crazy because it required more more more more and more RAM, so i couldn't play it smoothly then i quit.
kansloos
It's Fun for some time
But when you played it for some weeks it begins to suck
lycadia
I design houses, I search out all the right downloads for the Sims I want to make, for thier houses, I make friends for them to get to know... It's very creative for me. I've been learning and observing more about the design and building styles of buildings in the real world since I started building houses for Sims in Sims 1 and carried on in Sims 2.
I basically treat it like a combination ongoing story I'm creating as I guide my simmies through life, or a sort of antfarm where I just let them do whatever they want and see what they get up or how they react to situations I put them in.
I don't know, I mean, I can see why some people would consider it boring. It's not exactly first person shooter style action but to me it's very engaging and fascinating. I have the 2 expansion packs out so far and am looking forward to the 3rd one, but I hope I get a better graphics card and a bigger hard drive or a whole new computer, becuase, like so many said, it's a little laggy on big loads or when there are many sims around.
5C1
sim 2 really nice..
sim 1 i already enjoy n buy many expention oack..
SuperLala
The Sims 2 is an excellent game because it can take you through a lifetime in a few days of playing. It is very realistic and very amusing.
m00tmuffin
I get addicted to The Sims 2 for about 2 weeks every year. Every six months, I absolutely need to play it hardcore for a week. And then after I get my fix, I'm all good again for another few months. It's insanely addictive for me for that period of time though, and I am eating, breathing, sleeping The Sims 2. I don't know what it is about that game, but doing all the stuff that's a bore to do daily suddenly becomes insanely fun and amusing...and you actually want to do it, just not in real life (ie., taking out the trash. Razz) Strange dynamic there...haha.
SuperLala
I know what you mean. I get the same feeling.
Erst
This is a game, the best in yer, I like...
speeDemon
well.......................................... boo hoo, it didnt work on my computer Crying or Very sad

ne ways, yo u ppl have fun!
WicCaesar
Please check out my thread on The Sims 3.

http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-99697.html#828726

Thanks. Cool
Starrfoxx
I enjoy both Sims and Sims 2. The first Sims, because it's the original that I grew with and loved. You don't have to worry about them aging, and you can just focus on other things. Sims 2 because you can have generations of families, create legacies, and so much more with all the expansions.

But yeah, you come to a time where you just need a break and to get away from it for a little while. My Sims addiction will probably end here, though. As much as Sims 3 looks and sounds cool, I just don't think it will hold up. EA's track record has not been good, and I expect Sims 3 to follow the same suit unfortunately.

I will be getting Mansion & Garden Stuff, though. Very Happy
easysolution
I own it lags to much to play it on my comp tho.I liked the sims tho gets boring after a while tho.
Idoru
It's a nice game, sims. I used to play the first one, ages ago. Then became idle, but recentlly installed
sims two with lot of expansion-packs. Smile Smile
It's nice, and became lot nicer when we bought a new computer. A time-bandit, though. Both me and my wife
and the little guy disappears for hours Surprised)
Can become a bit of agony when discovering how much time that goes away... lol
Starrfoxx
I just got the latest stuff pack, Mansion & Garden Stuff. It's very, very nice. I love the ceiling fans, and they were well done. There is a graphical glitch with one of the rugs, though.

Other than that, there are some great items in this pack to decorate the yard and make a cool mansion. You can even slide down the bannister of the Grand Staircase! This makes a nice end to Sims 2, but I'm hoping that they won't stop here. We'll see how successful Sims 3 is.
NinasKatter
Yes I like The sims 2, but is a lillel bit boring after a while.. but wait a few weeks and play again and its fun again.... Smile
Starrfoxx
NinasKatter wrote:
Yes I like The sims 2, but is a lillel bit boring after a while.. but wait a few weeks and play again and its fun again.... Smile


Funny that you would mention "a few weeks", because I haven't played for awhile. I've been playing Obliviion, Everquest, and Spore lately. I've been wanting to get back to it.
poppat
My kids play it all the time and have many expansions.

poppat Confused
Related topics
Favourite game? (OFFICIAL THREAD)
Free Games
Sims 2
sims 2 -nightlife , review
the sims university pc cheats
The Sims
Noukiesims2.frih.net * A site about The Sims 2 *
SIMS 2
The Sims?
Sapphire Sims 2
Driving sims you should check out
The Sims 2 Pets/ The Sims 2 EP's
The Sims 2
The Sims Online
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Sports and Entertainment -> Games

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.