FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Satanic Society

Tabone
Here is my new forum community based on Satanism:

http://www.satanicsociety.com
eruct
Interesting topic for a forum, but the actual site is as plain as you get. It's not even a site, just the forum. Maybe think about adding some pages with articles or something. At the very least add a banner of some kind.

Also, why the link to your 'affiliate' near the top? I clicked it, looks to be a forum on the exact same subject, only with more users and more posts. Are you trying to give potential members to your competitor?
Dark-Tech
eruct wrote:
Interesting topic for a forum, but the actual site is as plain as you get. It's not even a site, just the forum. Maybe think about adding some pages with articles or something. At the very least add a banner of some kind.

Also, why the link to your 'affiliate' near the top? I clicked it, looks to be a forum on the exact same subject, only with more users and more posts. Are you trying to give potential members to your competitor?

i agree with everything he has to say ur site is quite bland and is just a forum where as the affiliate has more users, and more of an interesting view ur virtually just a redirect lol
thomas
Totally agree. You should try adding some other pages, a menu.
Also the colors and web design are not the indicated for that topic. You should get another background.
It looks more like a transition page to your "affiliates" Confused
warallthetm
The site is bland. Also, i dont like the whole satanic thing. Jesus died for you and this is what you give him?