FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Resident Evil 1 & 2 Apocalypse

Best movie
Resident Evil 1
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
Resident Evil: Apocalypse
66%
 66%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 3

DJ Gr3y
what was the best part on Resident Evil 1 or 2 or your favorit movie
ylmun
Ummm,

Where's the poll option for "neither"? Laughing Laughing Laughing

Please don't hurt me...
rightclickscott
Flying Spagetti Monster, those are terrible! First off, they aren't even accurate to the original Resident Evil stories. Now, I could tolerate the first one, but the 2nd one ruined Nemesis for me. Nemi was probably the most awsome killing machine of all time, and they decided to make him cry! The 2nd one was a terrible movie all around, it wasn't scary, it wasn't exciting, and it turned original fans off to the RE series, and it turned RE onto the people who shouldn't even be playing RE games! For liking either of them, at all, I condemn you to go to a place where you watch nothing but PG-13 horror flicks!
phantombr
I liked more Resident Evil: Apocalypse due to has to more action. The fact that there are also two women fighters, and one has dark hair and the other blond hair, also makes room for a question about good and evil, because evil is not always dark. For example, is the blonde that, theoretically, it was inhuman, unfeeling. I also enjoyed the part of the Nemesis project, developing the story and again putting that even "a monster" can still have soul.
rayxzero
I like resident evil apocalypse due to massive infection on town and super mutant zombie like Nemesis.