FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Shrek

DJ Gr3y
i heard thet Shrek 3 it gonna come soon.. it thet true??
Reiji
Hello, yes it is.

Its supposed to arrive at 2007, and the history is about Fionna´s dad dying and Shrek have to take its place as the king of Far Far Away Kingdom.
Ratman2050
Well I personally enjoyed shrek. I am willing to see this new Shrek 3.
wsco
i hope that
i liked sherk 1 & shrek 2
Tasa
the Shrek movies are great and through the gross humor and odd stuff like that they do show a good moral, That it is what is on the inside that matters not the outside. And although sometimes I think the humor is gross and ranchy I have no issues with my kids watching it and 3 will be the same I am sure.
ItsWesley
Shrek 3 sounds good, as were the first two, but I hope they don't just ruin the series by churning out sequal after sequal.
GProject
ItsWesley wrote:
Shrek 3 sounds good, as were the first two, but I hope they don't just ruin the series by churning out sequal after sequal.

I think that this would be the last theatrical release. The main worry is that they try to follow it up with some straight-to-dvd sequels (using a different voice cast). *Shudder* The horror!
eku53ru
Wow, that's news to me. I loved the first Shrek movie when it came out, but I was unable to see either film in the movie theaters. I had to watch them on DVD, but the hilarity was not lost. XD I loved the first movie more than the second, but both of them were pretty good.

I'll be looking forward to the third movie; and I'm hoping this is the last sequel. Movies that get milked out for all they're worth always bother me.
Terrasis-Cian
I cannot wait untill the new shrek movie comes out. I think that mike myres and eddie murphy make a great combo. They are just so funny.
deftech
wow thats cool. I wish they had a series for shrek on tv my kids love the show. Well at least the movie is coming out
qtpie_32
DJ Gr3y wrote:
i heard thet Shrek 3 it gonna come soon.. it thet true??

I heard Shrek was a movie and not an anime or a comic. Heh. I think theres a Movies section.
Nintendo
well, its an animation Razz I thought the first 2 were quite funny, and a good mix for all agegroups. Really good family film, deserves good gratitude imo.
zplitstonez
hello everyone good day and God bless
well well well, i never heard that there will be shrek 3
but if there will be,
let's watch it.

hehehehe
Shrek is a nice movie. nice animation.
Hylian-Knight
I loved the shrek movies, With Mike Myres being one of my favourite actors for being in Austin Powers and other great films.
Terrasis-Cian
Mike Myres is very funny, i thiught he was great in austin powers. Its was amazing the way that he was able to play 3 different character all so well. And not to mention how well he does shrek. He is very good at doin different character and he has a wide rang. Smile shrek rulz:)
Nintendo
Im afraid Ace Ventura rules all, he MUST be in this Shrek Very Happy that would be great!. Eddie murphey and Antonio Banderez (how is it spelt? :S) dominates most of the humour imo.
crimson_aria
Really?! Shrek 3?! Wah! Thanks so much for the news. My sister and I love Shrek so much. It's fun to watch.
Becky
cant wait till shrek 3!
I love shrek 1 and 2, the crazy humor in it is awesome!
hmm i might watch shrek 2 later. lol Cool
Very Happy
saka
I love shrek, I too heard that shrek3 is coming .. not sure when ...
hlavco
Nintendo wrote:
Im afraid Ace Ventura rules all, he MUST be in this Shrek

You mean Jim Carrey, right?

I'm looking forward to the new Shrek, and I hope Donkey's kids don't ruin it, as kids often seem to do.
Raijenki
Is Shrek a Anime or comic? XD
Nintendo
hlavco wrote:
Nintendo wrote:
Im afraid Ace Ventura rules all, he MUST be in this Shrek

Yes sorry, the name "Ace Ventura" just popped into my head when i thought of him Very Happy.
And i totally agree, little kids can really piss me of in films aswell, especially the ones watching the film with you ^^. *flames at little screamy kids* Smile
iamwoowill
Yeah shrek was one of the best disney animated movie in recent times. Along with the incredibles, I can't think of any other disney creation that was good. I mean lion king, mulan, and the rest of the classics are still the best.
Usborne_Books
I do not like then. Can not stand them and I do not let my kids watch them when I am around. I am a prude I guess, but I do not think that they are appropraite for children at all.

Sorry.
mansonivan
i love shrek. they r so funny. hahahah cant wait the third movie to show on cinema. i think everybody same as me rite? except usborne Razz
Scaramanga
Nintendo wrote:
well, its an animation

I don't see animation in this forum title, I see anime, which is not the same thing.

Yeah wrong forum.
carlokes
Hi there,

Yep, Shrek are great animation movies. I have the dvd's from 1 and 2 and not only the movie but also the OSTs are fantastic.

I think i've seen trailer at the apple site about this 2nd sequel. But i really don't need to see it cause i´'m sure it's going to be another great movie

Stay COol!
PBShop
Vote for Shrek. The movies are alright. I like the 1st better cause the 2nd movie got a bit weird when Shrek was ... different *Shudder*
frak49
the third will be more funny imo
dzign
I'm waiting for SHREK 3, I'm sure it will be the best one among the other Shrek Movies, but will see Smile

I would love to see how Bad Fairy Tale characters fighting against Good Fairy Tale characters. I want to see as well how Pinochio telling "true lies" Smile I'm waiting for Puzz in action and a lot more Smile
mansonivan
u sure it will be d the best among the other shrek movies? y u r so sure bout this? i love shrek, if it will b d best among others, i think i will watch at least 10 times. Razz
jasmine
I find Shrek very funny and I love the added fillers/snippets at the end of each movie credit. Very Happy