FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Fireworks

Ratman2050
One of my favorite hobbies is explosives and fireworks. There awesome?
Does anyone else love Fireworks?
niranvv
me too! Laughing

Love Diwali season in India!

Niran
silentpark
dangerous business, this fireworks^^
i remember me and friends building kind of an closed fireplace (something between chimney and oven^^) out of 80 kilos of beton (sounds resistant, doesn't it?), to play with fire, and to blow up things...

well a simple haarspray can blew it up totaly Sad
but great detonation Smile
maybe i'll find some of the photos to upload^^

hmm only half a year to new-year *hehe
Soulfire
I love fireworks. Every year we go down to Indiana (because these fireworks are illegal in Michigan) and purchase a solid $500+ on fireworks. Mostly 500 gram multi-shot cakes, and other cakes. The show moves fast, but it packs a punch. Next year I plan to invest on some electric ignitors... so I'll only have to press a button to set the fireworks off.

No longer will we need 5 people to try and light all the fireworks at once and run away.

At any rate, I love them - right around the 4th of July I go on the internet and watch hours and hours (not in one sit down) of fireworks, picking the ones I want the most.
Blaster
We can't have things like bottle rockets here though... dont' mean we don't have them. Yes fireworks are the best thing that ever happend. It is so much fun to get like jumping jacks light them and scare people.
Dj_SkAzI
i love fireworks
budddha
Personally i often feel as though fireworks is jsut the burning of money. Unfortunately, i do love the burning of money. SO i like fireworks. Has anyone heard of "the blonde joke" its a huge box of pre set mini morters. Makes a great show.
jwellsy
If that one guy can control his christmas lights with a pc and set it to music.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7247304136151735536&q=christmas+lights&hl=en

Then you should be able to choreograph a fireworks display using a pc and model rocket motor igniters.
Discovery
I absolutely love fireworks. I love watching the displays and I've always wanted to be a pyrotechnic!

Ratman2050, do you work in that industry?
sir.paul.chaplin
In England they always have fireworks on Guy Fawkes night (man who tried to blow up parliament). There is also usually a bonfire on which an effigy of Fawkes is burned
R2.DETARD
Before the australian govt. came up with its strict anti terrorism laws, we would buy bags and bags of nitrate fertilisers and diesel and go around the farm blowing stuff up, awesome.
We also used to use the KNO³ in stumpkiller to make gunpowder 85/10/5 style.
We would drill a hole in a pipe bung some powder in there, pack it down and stick ball bearings in there. My parents had to buy a new tank when i misfired and blew a hole in it. oops.