FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Favourite MMORPG Game

Kurosaki-Ichigo
What is you favourite MMORPG game? I played Runescape 1 month ago but stopped because it was just a waste of time. I like Counter Strike and Illutia and Ferentus and Endless Online. Ferentus has really good graphics. Its in Beta Testing so its free. Go download it at www.ferentus.com. I remember playing Runescape when it had only started. It was 2D that time but more fun that right now.
venkateshwarans
I play ragnarok online in India. It is free of cost. Still my fav is everquest. No cash Sad
edwenfan
The MMORPGs that I've played before are EverQuest, Star Wars Galaxies, Runescape, Civilization (or something like that), and Guild Wars Factions.

I'm still playing Guild Wars... Very Happy The reason why is because of its interesting plot, decent graphics, and no monthly fees.
INeedHelp
Now I read that Guild Wars wasn't really an MMO. You can socialize with a lot of people, but when you go out and do fighting there can only be like four people with you at a time? Is that true? I have played Everquest, Ultima Online, and World of Warcraft. My favorite has been WoW, but Ultima was a close second (Man I always wanted to have enough gold for a castle Crying or Very sad ).
Timoses
There was a discussion about favourite mmorpg games already I think.
Anyways. www.silkroadonline.com <---- pwns
Helios
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-82.html

Use this thread to post your fav. games, whether MMORPG or from any other genre.

-close-