FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Rate My Sig

Kurosaki-Ichigo
I made this sig yesterday and its my first ever sig made. I made with PSP(Paint Shop Pro 9). I just used the fire to make its backround and the background eraser tool to clear up that image of Ichigo and paste it as a new layer. IF you have any tips im listening.

niranvv
Nice work dude!
keep going!
Wink

Niran
Alie
As for me - your right side looks like empty. I hope you anderstand what I mean Wink It'll be much nicer if you'll add some abstract brushes, patterns...
arya7D7
7.6/10

It's good, but like someone else said, it's a little empty on one side

the background is nice though... Very Happy
Kurosaki-Ichigo
Yeah i know. I dont have a sense of graphic i just make what i like myself. Does anyone know any easy Tutorials i could learn ?
m00170w
not bad but i dont like this cartoon sigs.
but itd just me.
kaikou
It's very empty... And the colors of the fire are so bright, it hurts to look at it. You did a good job with the cartoon, though - cleaning it up, I mean. Smile

There's a bit of a purple outline around him on the right (leftover from the background of the original image?)... Maybe try and incorporate that color into the sig?
Rico
I like that the fire is the same hue as his hair. Cool.
CivilizeD
Kurosaki-Ichigo wrote:
I made this sig yesterday and its my first ever sig made. I made with PSP(Paint Shop Pro 9). I just used the fire to make its backround and the background eraser tool to clear up that image of Ichigo and paste it as a new layer. IF you have any tips im listening.

Nice job, 6 out of 10. Needs better lighting and blending and if possible better fire background. Text could also use work.
Mosquito.Tyler
Kurosaki-Ichigo wrote:
Yeah i know. I dont have a sense of graphic i just make what i like myself. Does anyone know any easy Tutorials i could learn ?

Pixel2life.com Has PSP tutorials I believe, if not, I'm sure Google can help!
tefa_taftaf2010
nice ... fairly soul Surprised

keep going !
Cov3r70ps
I like it, but it is a bit plain. Try adding a little more to the right maybe? Just a thought.
h3x-RS-
bit plain, nothing special...but for a first sig, 10/10 Wink
Aimewitue
don't like it sorry,toosimple,too empty,text can be better