FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Web Designing & Hosting - Special Pkg. for exporters/imp

wnvision
Web n Vision is a group of enthusiastic skilled workers, design and develop innovative & dynamic websites, register domains, host the sites and carry out updating and search engine optimizing etc. on annual contract basis. We have a special package for importers / exporters which also includes registration on imp / exp portals, placing of advertisement and complete guidance. Just brief us, provide details & images once and get a reliable one year service on surprisingly affordable rates. We register domain on unbeleivable low prices. For details plz visit our website at http://webnvision.net or e-mail to wnvision@hotmail.com
7gts-scout
well...i dont really like the design... it looks so "old-fashion" and not attractive... but the service is good... Laughing change the designs if can..

3/10
Tomppe
7gts-scout wrote:
well...i dont really like the design... it looks so "old-fashion" and not attractive...

When i saw the layout i thougt that i'm going to vomit or something.. Confused If you change the buttons to some other and the background maube to white it may look more professional..
Vrythramax
Advertising another webhosts services is stricly against both the TOS and General rules.

Please cease and desist.

Max

-Close-