FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My program

Deviatorz
I just finally completed my program called "Black Process Checker".
What it does is that it is a replicate of your Windows Task Manager. Although not as good as that one, this program will stay working in most situations of viruses and errors. I need a couple of testers to test this program out for any bugs. Here is a quick snap shot of what the program looks like:

I can't be for any problems caused by this program. I tried it on 2 other seprate computers and they seem to work fine.

To download here are your options:

Download the zip file
Download the .msi installer file file
For instructions and help

Hope you enjoy it.
xiao
And how do you access it when your computer freezes? Ctrl + Alt + Delete ?
Deviatorz
xiao wrote:
And how do you access it when your computer freezes? Ctrl + Alt + Delete ?

no, the short cut is Shift + Enter
NG
Well ill tell you what i think of it ITS AMAZING lol
Oscar
I will try cause I have a lot of problems with task manager.When I run couple of app and decide to cancel one or two usually avi and Firefox computer freezes and so does Task maneger.. So I will try Yours and let You know how Your stuff works.
windval
wow
it is so cool!
how can u do that?
what computer language do you use?
Deviatorz
lol yea i coded it in VB, u could prob tell since VB uses bulky looks for ur program Smile
Alacarde
Well, I have never had a problem with my Task Manager, however, that program rocks. I like it. I didn't even know that you could do something like that with VB. Guess I got another language to learn, lol. (Stupid C++... Razz )
budazz
you must post it to the software & hardware section....but nice program...need more explanation...what is the difference between the windows task maanager And the one with yours?... Very Happy