FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Future Nuke Says It's Frihost's Hosting!!

Ratman2050
Ok I could not delete topics or move them in My forum with PHPNUKE. Niether could GhostRider103, and Civilized as far as I knnow. I asked the Administrators at Future Nuke. The Home of Platinum Nuke, and they said theres was fine, and had never seent this problem before. So they responded and said it had something to do with my Hosting. So here is the entire topic!

http://futurenuke.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=3570

So is this Frihost Hosting problem?
Bondings
Maybe try to change the file permissions. Try either 755, 766, 777 and 666. Unfortunately I currently don't have the time to look at it myself, which I usually do.
Ratman2050
Bondings wrote:
Maybe try to change the file permissions. Try either 755, 766, 777 and 666. Unfortunately I currently don't have the time to look at it myself, which I usually do.

I tried doing that. No luck. Also the admin from future nuke said he was running a dedicated server and said everything was fine. He said he thinks its our host, and when he tries to work my Lottery on the forums, all his changes are messed by the DB. So will I have to change hosting? Or will you fix this?
Bondings
Could you copy the exact url where you get the problem? It might be mod_security blocking it due to a part of the url it doesn't like and think it is a hacking attempt.

Also I didn't understand which error page you are getting. A 500 one or something else?
Ratman2050
Look at this and it will explain everything: http://www.fantasypc.frih.net/modules.php?name=Forums&file=modcp
mathiaus
It's the cp at the end, others have had similar problems. If you have a good program such as dreamweaver you could replace every modcp with modap(or something other than cp) so it should work Smile
Ratman2050
mathiaus wrote:
It's the cp at the end, others have had similar problems. If you have a good program such as dreamweaver you could replace every modcp with modap(or something other than cp) so it should work Smile

Ok... Well I will try changing thanks.
Ratman2050
When I changed it to MODAP.PHP and try to delete it says Sorry Such File Does Not Exist...
Ratman2050
So know what?
Ratman2050
Ok now when I post in the Software and Hardware section it gives me that same Forbidden Error!!!!
Ratman2050
Ratman2050 wrote:
Ok now when I post in the Software and Hardware section it gives me that same Forbidden Error!!!!

The AP rename doesnt work? Mathius?

Im sorry for posting so much, but nobody is replying.
anticitizen1
check taht your forums templates are compatible with your nuke version.
pampoon
Ratman2050 wrote:
Ratman2050 wrote:

The AP rename doesnt work? Mathius?

Im sorry for posting so much, but nobody is replying.

It's not going to work that way. You need to read which file is trying to read the modcp file and change that to read the modap file.
mathiaus
The ap rename alone wouldnt work but i said replace every binstance of modcp with modap in the site. Thats impracticle though.

I've had a little play around and heres what I've come up with so far;
- rename to modap.php the error then says 'The forum you selected does not exist.'
- placed if($_GET['file']=="modap") $file = "modcp"; in modules.php resuslting in the main forum index page.
The question is whether thei errors still show because its wrong or due to permissions so if you try both out and let us know if it works (fingers crossed)
Ratman2050
When I went to go insert that in, if($_GET['file']=="modap") $file = "modcp"; it was already placed in there! I think some guy from futurenuke could of done it, or somenone, or it couldve of been there from the beginning.
mathiaus
I left it there to save it having to be added again Wink
Ratman2050
Well do you want me to add it twice then? And then try?