FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Was the thwarted terror attack faked?

Was the so-called terror plot in England faked?
Yes
30%
 30%  [ 4 ]
No
46%
 46%  [ 6 ]
I have a ham sammich 8)
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 13

S3nd K3ys
I figured I'd get a jump start on this topic, because I know it will be coming up soon anyway. Cool

I think that the repugs faked this specifically on the day after the dumocrats shot themselves in the foot by basically kicking out a member (the only one likely to get a win for that party) that supports the war on terror, just to prove that the dumbcrats and thier anti-terror war policy is a losing ticket to win elections with.
OutlawSpirit
i dunno...

all i think is that all this terrorist business... is dodgy, in a way i mean... the leaders actually aren't as innocent as we may think...
joxang
What on earth is wrong with everyone....?

I mean, is it just so damned hard to accept that there are a bunch of lunatics out there trying to kill us? Is it also so damned hard to just accept the simplest explanation?

People call me naive and call me gullible. Just like when those alien abductees called me naive and gullible.
Agent ME
Why would anyone go out of their way to fake foiling a terrorist plot when they are busy fight real terrorists?
S3nd K3ys
Agent ME wrote:
Why would anyone go out of their way to fake foiling a terrorist plot when they are busy fight real terrorists?

According to some, there are no terrorists. It's all a plot by the government to take away your freedom and keep you dependant on them. Then when you go ask some other's on this board, it's the Americans that are the terrorists.
Mixter
Don't you think? Lieberman loses, and viola, terrorist plot thwarted the next day.

Expect more of this until November.
Agent ME
Mixter wrote:
Don't you think? Lieberman loses, and viola, terrorist plot thwarted the next day.

Expect more of this until November.

And the next day I use a few smilies! 0MFG! I'M WORKING WITH LIBERMAN, GEORGE BUSH, AND A RESURRECTED ABRAHAM LINCOLN IN A PLOT TO BOMB THE MIDDLE EAST TO MAKE LAND FOR A NEW SUPER-HUMAN SPECIES!

Very Happy Shocked Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Idea

Seriously, it's just coincidence...