FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Activity

xiao
the TOS say that you need to stay active on the forum to keep your hosting account and that the formula may change at any time..
What's the formula right now?
How do I know that I'm active enough or not?
Daniel15
I think that the points is a measure of how active you are. Your points can't go down to 0 or you will be considered inactive.
xiao
and when do they go down? Confused
mathiaus
1 point is subtracted every day for that days hosting Smile
xiao
Cool, so I've got about 70 days hosting left if I don't post for the next 70 days? Wink
Do I get more Points if I post very long posts, or do I always get the same amount? Or do you get more points if you post longer threads but there's a maximum you can get for a post or something?
SagMan
xiao wrote:
Cool, so I've got about 70 days hosting left if I don't post for the next 70 days? Wink
Do I get more Points if I post very long posts, or do I always get the same amount? Or do you get more points if you post longer threads but there's a maximum you can get for a post or something?

Yes the number of points you have is the number of days you can stay inactive.
If you post longer threads you get more points...
leeleez
Quote:
Cool, so I've got about 70 days hosting left if I don't post for the next 70 days?

not very cool.. u should post all the time right?
mathiaus
The maximum amount of points available per day is 45 so the maximum amount of unactivity before your account is deleted is 45. This carries the risk of forgeting to come back and having no points and having hosting removed.
WickedGravity
The popint of the system is to not just post a few long posts a day, but to remain active and post on subjects that interest you enough to post on.

Yes, one point is deducted each day.

Yes longer posts receive more points, up to a maximum of 2.5 points.

All points are reset daily to 45.00

Hence, the point is not a few long posts every few weeks, but a few posts every day or every other day.

It is called a communtiy for a reason.
Astrolopitecos
Again and again this topic comes up!!
if u search the forum u get the anwser!!

this is like this:

maximum points u get per post: 2.5 points
maximum points u get per day: 45 points
for each day u dont post u loose: -1 point

about $fri u dont loose anything, this is the "fri money" so u can buy in the future stuff or go to the market place in this forum -> http://frihost.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=19

it's this simple

stay tunned to the community!

and please dont ask before searching the forum, there's a lot of posts about this!.

stay well Cool