FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Rate my design!

Dragonfly-online
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b23/mooseman98742/ss.png

thats a screenshot

whaddaya think?
let me know
what to fix and whatnot
Eyre
i like it. a lot of text stuff though. Try adding more images maybe?
Hobbit
Make the text smaller, and also don't make it too close to the edge. I'm not sure how to explain it. Confused The rest is good.
Shake
Your site is an image? Let us see the whole thing. Shocked What looks good to you might look deformed to me. I want to see those nice button rollover effects you've got...and all those nifty CSS styles you have set up.

Add a margin to the main content of the page too, on the left and right sides. 25-30px should do it.

As for your graphics, what editor are you using? Rolling Eyes Your art looks very nice.

And, well, I can't rate it until I see it. Your other sites, meh...so-so. You seem to have the skills and talent but you're lacking in one great design. I think you should make one website and stick with it, rather than categorizing your past versions.

Out of all your sites, I prefer version four because it's sleek and to the point. Your java chatroom went off the screen in my browser, though. It also looks like its on Freewebs, which is a horrible host. Anyway, if you wanted to make a design for your art, I would make it more like version four, without the music, the flash, the <blink> tag, and the scrolling marquees.
Voffen
Too little colors! I don't like sites with only black, grey and white. The eye don't like dark monitors. Smile
cr3ativ3
It is nice there is only one thing I think you should change all the grey on the sides you could cut that down like 75% I believe it would look better that way.
cr3ativ3
It is nice there is only one thing I think you should change all the grey on the sides you could cut that down like 75% I believe it would look better that way.
devroom
Hobbit wrote:
Make the text smaller, and also don't make it too close to the edge. I'm not sure how to explain it. Confused The rest is good.

you mean use padding (space). Something like

border --> | text starts here.
border --> |This is ulgy and not easy readable
foxglove
I like it, but i think the gradients that border the sides look kind of out of place. Atleast thats my opinion.
xframe
Clean, simple, easy to navigate. All the making for a good functioning site. Nice job.
sprinqles
It too simple. Add some good graphics that have muted colors to match the feel of your site. Smile
kevinalle
I like your site, though here is my opinion:
Maybe you should try avoiding that big space at the sides of the webpage.
I think it would look much better if you included more images (be careful with filesizes!)
I would include one more color to the site to give it the final touch.
Also, remember to use cool effects like the favicon:
Code:
<link rel="shortcut icon" href="path/to/favicon.ico">

or Javascripts.
Enjoy!
apadox
try adding dark green color
tehk
My suggestion is to perhaps add padding on the left to the main text so it doesn't stick on the side so much. Its a very simple looking site (but hey, sites don't need to be complicated), and it'll do for a personal site. Keep it up.
virruss
Rate again for this template! I made it myself for a Romanian web design company... And they didn't like it that much... Razz I don't know why... Because I do this jobs for very little money... Anyway... This is the template that i've created: http://www.spiritmedia.go.ro/work/enciclopedie/
mjhz
Try something new, be creative.. 10/20
To few colors and the color was dark
Coclus
its good but the left site is not soo good you can also rate my site www.fait.frih.net^^ thx
shuatee
Coclus wrote:
its good but the left site is not soo good you can also rate my site www.fait.frih.net^^ thx

yo ugly and big men Very Happy i suppose you';re eyes are not good Razz
Dragonfly-online
"Try adding more images maybe?"
Ok.

"Make the text smaller, and also don't make it too close to the edge."
Ok.

"Add a margin to the main content of the page too, on the left and right sides."
i tried but that screwed up the gradient images on the side. Ill try it again.

"As for your graphics, what editor are you using?" I use mostly Paintbox (available at download.com) and MS Paint.

"Clean, simple, easy to navigate. All the making for a good functioning site. Nice job."
Thanks Very Happy

"<link rel="shortcut icon" href="path/to/favicon.ico">"
Got it.
GB
My tip would be to go over the text again. Make it easier to read and understand. It was difficult to comprehend skimming through. The stuff at the bottom-all the words and everything-I didn't understand either.
Terrasis-Cian
Good design i thought it was straight foward but very well planned. It makes it easy to navigate around the site. Well done!