FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

sending email to multiple users.

rfwrangler
I am working on a community website and I want to set up a way so that users can use a single email address from their favorite email program and email the all of the users to this site. The purpose of this is because this is a club website and it will need a way that users will be able to communicate easily.

Is there a way to do this using PHP and linking it with the email service that is provided and how do I get the users to update automatically in the email from a form and have a single or a couple of email addresses that forwards to the intended users and have this updated automatically??

I know that I can do this with a form mail on the site but I would like ot set this up so that it can be used through any email program. Any advice an tips will be appreciated.

Thank you
kv
Just create a mailing list. It will have one mail id to which any member can send a mail and it will go to all members in the list. There will be a "subscribe" and "unsubscribe" mail ids which can be used to subscribe and unsubscribe to the list.

You can go for yahoogroups or google mail list or create one on frihost itself.
avk
Ya! Creating a mailinglist is the best way by which u can do what u want.

I think that Our Frihost Direct admin also gives mailing list . I have never tried them but maybe of good use... Afterall, It is frihost..