FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

People Rating system

IDIDITFORLULZ
Heres my idea, everyone gets a Rating when your born you start at zero as you get older certain milestones in accordiance with certain ages until your 12
accumilate points doing stupid stuff with porportion to dates takes away points and over time these points get translated into a over all score this score would judge most people and level the playing field for those with brains and those with just looks other things that would be taken into account is weight and recomendations from people i.e. a friend can vowge for you that your a good friend and you get more "friend" points thusly adding to you over all score. Doing bitchy things and such would be reported by peers and take your score down your score will never go below the points youve accumilated by kindness and before you were 12 so even if your defamed by lot of people your core still stands that youre a good person who made a mistake

this score would also make it possible to give people drugs formily illegal (with accordance to health concerns) and give people a better outlook on life

it would also make it easier to get to know someone and get a healthy revenge without causing physicle harm

any addons?? agree dissagree??
Agent ME
Makes me think of some quasi-communist government... Confused
shizoo
welll, it's not like we have the right to say that in front of any government. Even if we disagree or giving opinion on this topic.. who would be brave enough to say it out loud?
rightclickscott
The title reminded me of humanforsale.com.

Edit: I am worth $2,263,390.