FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Men: How would your wife/girlfriend describe your privates?

S3nd K3ys
Mine's long, thick and usually tied up to keep it out of the way (unless my wife is playing with it)
Th3St1ck
long, not too long...thick/thin
hlavco
[edited]
kazikame
Until recently I had a French crop, which is sort of medium-length (not short, but not very long either). Now I'm growing it. I don't know (or really care) how it's gonna turn out Razz
Traveller
Even though it is much thinner than it used to be, I am not yet at the age that I must wear it, but can still grow it. Smile
horseatingweeds
Having a slow day today S3?

Short as I can afford. I have calices that challenge my barber. It took her a couple years to get it just right. Before then I had horrible hair that required either being way long, or short with some industrial glue.
S3nd K3ys
horseatingweeds wrote:
Having a slow day today S3?

Short as I can afford. I have calices that challenge my barber. It took her a couple years to get it just right. Before then I had horrible hair that required either being way long, or short with some industrial glue.

You'll see Wink
Bookface
I like my hair anywhere from buzzed short to a few inches out, or else significantly longer. But I hate the in-between period so it rarely gets there.

However, I've had a few different cuts over the years. A few times I shaved myself bald, and once for a day I tried to do a "reverse mohawk" as I called it, shaved down the center and sticking up on the sides.

Here's a hair "style" that I wore for a while (I'm the lion-looking one in the center):
http://www.bookface.frihost.net/imgs/lionpride.jpg

Although I kind of liked it, it was hardly attractive. I go for a much more polished look now, and don't wear Linux tshirts anymore. Smile
IDIDITFORLULZ
my hair is semi long and i just leave it how it is when i wake up
OutlawSpirit
short now... but otherwise kinda long... it is thick so it kinda jus sits on my head Cool Laughing
{name here}
Thick, semi-long, but not to the point where it is able to be held up by a band or bangs are touching my eyes, and very slightly parted to the side.
rightclickscott
I let mine grow naturally for almost 3 years now. It's nearly past my shoulders, but my girlfriend suggests getting it trimmed so it's easier to grow, since not only (even though it's especially) her that loves it, and people love it so much, that one of my friends is creating a Top 30 Facts about Scott's Hair. Not only that, but Allison also says that my hair smells amazing, like, better than usual hair, so it's basically the greatest do ever.
SNES350
I have it cut so that I can either just comb it down (and forward), or short enough that there is no reason to and I cannot comb it. No hairstyles for me.
Blaster
I like it where it feels good not to much hair i have it like short. Not to short though. My hair is very simple. Very Happy
raman
I just have it cut short, and I don't really have to do much with it.
konflikt
Bald. Straight bald. Down-to-the-skin bald. How G'z do it.

S3nd K3ys
konflikt wrote:
Bald. Straight bald. Down-to-the-skin bald. How G'z do it.

I can think of a million phrases to use for you, "G", but I'd prolly get in trouble. Are you implying you're some kind of gangster?

And let me guess, you think that's cool? Laughing Laughing Laughing
Agent ME
Wtf lol? Wasn't this topic titled something to do with hair... not privates? Rofl
mceejaydee
Also it's how your girlfriend/wife describes it. Not you Wink
Kaneda
Agent ME wrote:
Wtf lol? Wasn't this topic titled something to do with hair... not privates? Rofl

Pretty much figured it would be changed when I saw a person like S3 write such a generic topic - and even address it to men only. Razz

But pretty funny Smile