FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

If you could have ONE superpower, which would it be?

S3nd K3ys
No, that doesn't mean like the United States.

I'd pick super strength. Flight would be cool, but dificult to hide and limited usage.
kazikame
Time travel.

I could go to the future and get technology to become even more powerful ^_^

And if I do something wrong, I can just escape by going to another time.
S3nd K3ys
kazikame wrote:

It's amazing the differences in different peoples reasoning. I would think you would go back and fix your mistake, instead of hiding from it. Shocked
kazikame
S3nd K3ys wrote:
kazikame wrote:

It's amazing the differences in different peoples reasoning. I would think you would go back and fix your mistake, instead of hiding from it. Shocked

It depends how serious the mistake is.
Helios
I'd face it no matter how serious it is Smile

Anyway, nice topic K3ys Wink
(IMHO)

Hmm, I guess I'd like to have controllable super strength Smile
Offence is the best defence.

Flying isn't really a good choice, as K3ys said.
Underwater breething? - Lame. Plus, I hate fish.
Anyway, super strength beats everything, if you ask me.
OutlawSpirit
hmm..

have the ability to learn new things superfast... Cool
Code of Ruin
Ah, I 've thought about this carefully. I would want the ability to manipulate the tiniest pieces of matter. With that you could do anything:
even manipulate the particles of your body, you could stop yourself from aging (voila immortality) and from harm (voila invulnerability). You can fly using air itself, create worlds just a thought. Ignite a sun next to the hart of people you dislike. You could rule the world and no other superpower could stop you because you could just command the molecules that compose the superhero to go elsewhere just decomposing him.
jipmerite
I want a super ability to retain information. To remember stuff I want after reading or learning just once. Then I can become very knowlegable. Now I have to cram for hours to remember my studies. If I had a super ability there is so much information i would like to have at the tip of my fingers.

It's always been a wish. Funny how someone made the same wish while I was typing this.
Becky
I would love to be able to fly really fast....so thats what i would want my super power to be Cool
horseatingweeds
I know I wouldn’t want the one where your turn into fire or are made of rock. That would just be bad form.
S3nd K3ys
Invisibility wouldn't be too bad either. But it would suck being nekked all the time.
Sappho
Since humans use their brain at only 5% on average i only want to be able to use it at lets say hmm... 100% Wink
Shiva
Hmm one super power? good question!!

I think I would choose to have the same abuillitys as that blue thing from the Aladin movie.. He is cool!!!! Cool

And with the same sence of humor!!! Very Happy
jongoldsz
I would take invincibility. Then no matter what I would do, nothing could happen to me.
HDirtwater
Hate to be a wet blanket here but: http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-33765.html
S3nd K3ys
HDirtwater wrote:

Shocked
william
That is indeed a tough question. I would probably say a powerful brain. One that would retain everything and basically know everything. With that knowledge I could just build gadgets, more powerful than superpowers. Razz
IDIDITFORLULZ
i choose the power to persuade anyone for anything that is infinitely more powerful than any super power
Agent ME
I'd want an instant replay button! Lol... be able to go backwards in time in an instant in short (or maybe a few weeks) sections.
shizoo
super power?? hmm.......

i would like some nijias moves. They're fast and no need for strength. Fast is enough
Nameless
Only one? Okay then...

Omnipotence. Very Happy
SNES350
I would want alchemy just by clapping my hands, the way it was demonstrated in Fullmetal Alchemist. It would be incredibly handy. Who needs super strength when you can clap your hands and bend the earth to your will?
bdoneck
I'd pick super speed. Being able to do everything at the speed of light would be nice. I'd be done with everything in less than a second and I could travel easily.
HoboPelican
HDirtwater wrote:

Good catch. Duplicate topic here

Locked.