FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My simple fan site (in flash)

excentic243
Hello everyone I would like to show all a little website in flash that represents a fan site.

Please tell me what you think about it and be gentile at rating it Razz

www.enomcheck.com
GB
It looks pretty good! The only thing I would change would be to have the sound off by default so the user can choose if they want download that extra content.
proto
pretty cool
i like the design
joshumu
Looks great. Maybe explain the game a bit for thoes that dont know.
rayx
Nice pure flash site. I like the design and transition animation.
Voffen
Looks great, but i think you should use the hole screen in length. It's looks strange when the sideborder just ends in nothing. =)
excentic243
wow thx guys for the positive ratings of the site Very Happy

I love this community already!!
dac_nip
good design. looks great. the content, is it in textfiles? this is what i hate in flash, when you want to update the site you need to revised the whole site or if you need to write some articles you need to do it in textfiles and upload your stuffs and do some modifications. This is where CMS takes its advantage. Anyway if it's just for fan site, its a two thumbs up. But as the site grows..you might want to consider that in your site as it will get cumbersome and taxing in maintenance. Very Happy
Hobbit
You shouldn't love this community because they said positive things. We are just honest, if your site would have sucked we would have said it sucked (in a constructive way). But yes, it is a pretty nice site, specially since I don't know any flash.
timerecords
Hobbit wrote:
You shouldn't love this community because they said positive things. We are just honest, if your site would have sucked we would have said it sucked (in a constructive way). But yes, it is a pretty nice site, specially since I don't know any flash.

He already said what I wanted to say Laughing
excentic243
I ment to say I love the community already because it's so friendly and cool, I've been trough other communities which had some very bad mouthing people and very dissrespectfull. Thank god this is exactly not like that.
sceptileex
nice site, but a shorter loading time would be much more of a attention grabber.
excentic243
Yeah that's true but the music is a big part of the website and a very influencial one, without it, the website would be simpler...
tamilchild
Nice site. but loading time is little bit more than other. Laughing
benjad
Looks pretty good...

The advice I would give is, this seems to be a site for someone who already knows exactally what this game is. You should add an game overview page and a screenshots page... etc. The server stats are a cool thing to see, but they shouldn't be the first thing a potential player sees when they are learning about the page.

Like the music. Possibly consider a non-flash alternative (for accessability + google).
shuatee
excentic243 wrote:
Hello everyone I would like to show all a little website in flash that represents a fan site.

Please tell me what you think about it and be gentile at rating it Razz

www.enomcheck.com

nice only the adgoogle are not nice