FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

IP Range related question...

endure
Sorry, but I have to ask because I have a friend who wants to join and he's on AOL, so all his IPs start with 172.

So , is 172. range banned on this forum/website because he has restarted his modem like 5 times now and with every different IP he cannot access the forum or the website.

Thx in advance for the answer.
Bondings
No that range isn't banned, at least not that I know of. However, tell him that if he somehow manages to reach the register form he shouldn't be using an aol email address because aol blocks our emails.
endure
oh ok thats good to know, I will tell him to use his gmail email address.

btw he restarted his modem few more times and now he made it to the forum but pages take forever to load up, and he's on very good speed, any other pages load up very fast for him... anyway I think he'll make it in.
excentic243
hey I made it!

thx endure for the help, I had to restart my modem 10 times tho, to get an IP that works and still now pages only load to half and awfully slow Sad

I'll call my ISP later and see why, maybe it's from them, but all my other pages work great, I never had page loading problems with my net speed before.