FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Rebuttal to any post dealing with 9/11 and blame

Vandalyzed
If you're watching the news this morning, you should know by now that the US is at Terrorist Threat Level Red (the highest) for any flights originating from the UK, and Level Orange for all other international flights arriving to the US.

I turned on the tv this morning, after having posted in a thread last night concerning 9/11.

As usual that thread turned into a finger pointing "which kettle is blacker" type of thread. Some people blaming terrorists, others blaming our government for the incident of 9/11.

No matter who's to blame, for evil or neglect, it is still evident that terrorism is a problem to be dealt with.

With another very serious attempt at striking the US having just been disrupted, I think it's time that we stop discussions of who's to blame and realize that there is more at stake than that.

In case your planning on taking a flight today to anywhere.......do not plan on being able to take any liquids or gels onto the plane, as well as normal heightened security.

The plotters were British born Muslims, who were smuggling bombs on their flights in the form of liquids.
orno
i also received mails at work saying absolutely no hand baggage is to be allowed on any flights originating out of any aiport in UK....even ipods and laptops arent allowed in hand baggage until further notice!!

check here for more info:
http://www.britishairways.com/travel/flightops/public/en_de
http://www.spiegel.de/panorama/0,1518,430971,00.html
S3nd K3ys
I used to take things like this lightly, but now I'm PISSED!

Because of those ****ing coward-ass punk-bitch flamin ho bastards being stupid and getting caught with liquid explosives, now I have to suffer and not drink Rum & Cokes on my flights! I'm a really bad flyer as it is, but if you don't let me drink during the flight, you might end up throwing me off the plane by the time it's over!

Bastids have gone too far this time.

Too far! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

jipmerite
Yeah that's right; you're the guy affected worst in this crisis. To hell with them. A guy should be able to get drunk in peace in this world. Rolling Eyes

BTW that second link is not in english. But you probably knew that!
S3nd K3ys
jipmerite wrote:
Yeah that's right; you're the guy affected worst in this crisis. To hell with them. A guy should be able to get drunk in peace in this world. Rolling Eyes

BTW that second link is not in english. But you probably knew that!

Meh.

Doesn't matter. They don't mean us no harm anyway.
S3nd K3ys
I was thinking... these dip-shit cowardice murderers can't put a good plot together any more because of great men like GW Bush and Tony Blair.
kerouac
No hand luggage is going to be a problem for people who take items such as hair spray and other aerosol products with them on trips/vacations. I guess they would rather risk having an aerosol can explode in the passenger's case in the hold than let them take hand luggage on board such items could be xrayed etc. Even tested.

I see a lot of people using the train if they are on UK domestic flights say from London to Glasgow.
jipmerite
Great men like Bush and Blair...haha...hehe..hoooh... Laughing Laughing

Bush is a disgrace to the great country that the US is. A blotch on the list of US Presidents, just like his father.
S3nd K3ys
jipmerite wrote:
Great men like Bush and Blair...haha...hehe..hoooh... Laughing Laughing

Bush is a disgrace to the great country that the US is. A blotch on the list of US Presidents, just like his father.

Bush will be remembered as one of the greatest presidents ever. Wink
Sappho
S3nd K3ys wrote:
I was thinking... these dip-**** cowardice murderers can't put a good plot together any more because of great men like GW Bush and Tony Blair.

Hehe, seems like the terrorists nowadays dont even need to do a thing just say "BU!" and whole world goes scared shitless and paranoic while the terrorists are laughing their asses. Laughing
Blaster
S3nd K3ys wrote:
I used to take things like this lightly, but now I'm PISSED!

Because of those ****ing coward-*** punk-bitch flamin ho bastards being stupid and getting caught with liquid explosives, now I have to suffer and not drink Rum & Cokes on my flights! I'm a really bad flyer as it is, but if you don't let me drink during the flight, you might end up throwing me off the plane by the time it's over!

Bastids have gone too far this time.

Too far! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

They will still give you drinks on the plane.

Quote:
Bush will be remembered as one of the greatest presidents ever. wink:

Yea the greatest at destroying a country.... i think helios is Bush. Think about it there both evil.... Twisted Evil
S3nd K3ys
Blaster wrote:
i think

huh? Shocked How can you justify that statement? Wink