FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How come my nickname

saiyeek
I have got the most unique nickname. The origin of it is cool. may be i will tell it someday. But I always how my nickname got into here???
www.anvari.org/nicknames/31300.html

Can anyone of u answer me???
jipmerite
If you mean that you wonder how your nick came to that list, then since you are saying there is some story behind that nick, maybe some one else knows that story as well and so made that nick.

Or those nicks in that site might be made using a program that churned out random nicks.
saiyeek
jipmerite wrote:
If you mean that you wonder how your nick came to that list, then since you are saying there is some story behind that nick, maybe some one else knows that story as well and so made that nick.

Or those nicks in that site might be made using a program that churned out random nicks.

That story just is all about me, related to me, And May be using a program, that may happen.
truespeed
theres thousnads of nicknames on there and no alphabetical list .. im not really sure of the point of the site other than to add random words and sayings to a list that nobodys ever going to read or browse.
jipmerite
saiyeek wrote:
jipmerite wrote:

That story just is my copyright man, And May be using a problem, that may happen.

man, you need to be more clear on what you want to say.
saiyeek
jipmerite wrote:
saiyeek wrote:
jipmerite wrote:

That story just is my copyright man, And May be using a problem, that may happen.

man, you need to be more clear on what you want to say.

Hey typo error.....