FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

To Bondings: Can't delete a couple of folders XD

Shake
Dear Bondings, Razz

I am experiencing problems with my MyBB forum. I noticed my uploads were not working and realized that something was wrong with my uploads folder. I tried changing permissions, renaming it, and to no avail, I still cannot delete it. Somehow I wound up with two folders that need to be deleted. Rolling Eyes I did a search, and found this topic where you helped someone with a similar issue, so I thought you might be able to help with this one also. Anyway, I can rename them to whatever I want now, I just can't delete them, so I went ahead and marked them. If you look in my public_html/forum/ directory, could you possibly remove the folders marked 'deletethisfolder' and 'deletethisfolder2'?

Thanks in advance. Smile

Edit: Oh cr*p...I tried to remake my uploads folder once again and I realized I now have a much bigger problem on my hands. I previously thought Drupal caused this, but apparently MyBB is locking the folders. MyBB gives me an error when I try to upload anything, and then locks the folder. Very odd. Anyway, I am going to have to disable uploads and find a work-around, or at least disable them until I can reinstall MyBB. So, could you also delete 'deletethisfolder3'? Thanks again. Wink
Bondings
I removed the three of them now.
Shake
Thanks a million. Very Happy