FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Using the secondary nvidia display

Da Rossa
Hi, I'd like to know how to manipulate better the nview properties of my nvidia drive. I've heard that I can set the secondary display (TV, linked to the PC by a S-video cable) to watch a movie while someone works on the pc, using the primary display (the monitor) without interfering in the movie my friend is watching on the sofa.
Also, can I set the primary display to focus on an application while the secondary focus on another?
Thanks!
umeshtangnu
Da Rossa wrote:
Hi, I'd like to know how to manipulate better the nview properties of my nvidia drive. I've heard that I can set the secondary display (TV, linked to the PC by a S-video cable) to watch a movie while someone works on the pc, using the primary display (the monitor) without interfering in the movie my friend is watching on the sofa.
Also, can I set the primary display to focus on an application while the secondary focus on another?
Thanks!

hi
first you activate your monitor though the nview control panel then there r various ways to run to watch the movie on tv
use can use dual view setting or if u right click the movie it will show opetion to play on tv works only in media player and mpeg file
Da Rossa
Not clear.
Da Rossa
Anyone?