FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Fortnightly Fantastic Frihoster 1: Bikerman

Bondings
I would like to congratulate Bikerman for winning the first first Fortnightly Fantastic Frihoster award because of his excellent contributions to the Science and Nature forum helping a lot of people by giving them a very detailed answer to their questions.
HoboPelican
Congrats, Bikerman!

I won't say keep up the good work, because I think that is a given. Wink
I will say ...
Good job, my man!
kazikame
Well done, dude Smile
Vrythramax
Very Nice indeed...Congrats Bikerman! Very Happy
Hammy
sweet Smile Nice one bikerman. Keep up the good work Wink

Great idea Smile
Shake
Congrats Bikerman! This is a good idea, but can we perhaps make a forum specific for this and/or other awards? Maybe disable points in it too. I can sense a lot of spam on its way. Shocked
Blaster
Yea for bikerman you made frihost history Very Happy You're the first to recieve the award Very Happy
The Philosopher Princess
Yippee, Bikerman! Dancing

I have enjoyed reading up on your posts. Great going on getting Frihost's first Fortnightly Fantastic Frihoster award!
garionw
congrats!

Will there be a FFFF (Fortnightly Fantastic Frihoster)?

@The Philosopher Princess: do you realise that you've used F 5 times in a row? Frihost's first Fortnightly Fantastic Frihoster
Bikerman
Bondings wrote:
I would like to congratulate Bikerman for winning the first first Fortnightly Fantastic Frihoster award because of his excellent contributions to the Science and Nature forum helping a lot of people by giving them a very detailed answer to their questions.

What a nice and unexpected suprise.
I've been up all night trying to get a YaBB forum going properly on the webspace and haven't checked the forums since then. I finally got the thing working properly and checked in before crashing out..only to find I've had nice things said about me Smile
Thanks for the boost guys/girls.

Cheers
Chris
haak_heu
Congratulation Chris( biker man) For being in the history of FFFF on Top
, what you have got no one will ever get here because you are the first
and it is also good to encourage other members to contribute towards comunity but there should be some good prize too if posible and there should
be a debate on possible prizes to be given
LostOverThere
Hey, Nice Job man.
You come across as a really great guy. Very Happy
darrenpaul
Well done...nice job.Wink
orno
congratulations!
keep up the good work! Smile
Alienz
Congrats Bikerman!

And keep it up all your good work Smile
Shiva
Well it's always nice to have something nice sayed about one Wink

Congratulations bikerman!! Very Happy
The Philosopher Princess
garionw wrote:
@The Philosopher Princess: do you realise that you've used F 5 times in a row? Frihost's first Fortnightly Fantastic Frihoster

Yes. I am actually an alleged amiable able-minded alliteration ally.

Thanks for noticing, garionw! Very Happy
traxion
Congratss bikerman!!

hopes that i will get the award over 2 weeks:P
rightclickscott
Congrats biker dude.

I think I deserve the next one because I started the number 1 contest in Frihost history! But that's just me being a douchebag. We shall learn the next person in a fortnight!
shizoo
woohoo!! congratulation!!
Blaster
Bikerman wrote:
Bondings wrote:

What a nice and unexpected suprise.
I've been up all night trying to get a YaBB forum going properly on the webspace and haven't checked the forums since then. I finally got the thing working properly and checked in before crashing out..only to find I've had nice things said about me Smile
Thanks for the boost guys/girls.

Cheers
Chris

We can change that for your bikerman. Wink

And check your pm for another special prise. Very Happy
hack_man_
What is it? Let Bikerman tell us, it is his surprise after all.
Blaster
Yea let bikerman tell you Very Happy Also i sent bondings something Very Happy
hack_man_
Blaster wrote:
Yea let bikerman tell you Very Happy Also i sent bondings something Very Happy

Oh? What is it??? Twisted Evil Sarcastic?
erlendhg
Congratulations from me too, Bikerman. I assume it is well diserved Wink
Dj_SkAzI
Congrats, Bikerman!
TeenZine
Congrats I didn't like that fourm because of some of the lack of answers maybe now I will try posting in it.
Vrythramax
TeenZine wrote:
Congrats I didn't like that fourm because of some of the lack of answers maybe now I will try posting in it.

*sigh* (yes this is spam).
garionw
Who is it in week two?
Blaster
Its bi-weekly meaning every other week.
Hammy
Yeah every two 2 weeks Wink

Of which... it's been 2 weeks and 2 days now Sad
Maybe bondings has forgotten?
Ah well. Here's a reminder! Very Happy

Hammy.
Bondings
Hammy wrote:
Yeah every two 2 weeks Wink

Of which... it's been 2 weeks and 2 days now Sad
Maybe bondings has forgotten?
Ah well. Here's a reminder! Very Happy

Hammy.

It isn't supposed to be exact 2 weeks, but yes thanks for reminding. Very Happy
holo255
well done dude u deserve it Smile Very Happy
ninjakannon
I'm glad Bikerman got the award. He definatly deserves it! Very Happy He's even helped me out. Bikerman seems to know everything well... a lot anyway about science and nature.

Congratulations Bikerman! Wink

PS. Yes, this is pretty much going to allow for loads of spam. But oh well heyeddleyho Rolling Eyes
crimson_aria
Wow, nice job you did there~ Congratulations Bikerman! ^__^
mackhenry
congrats have a party Dancing
mackhenry
hey its more than a week now i think bondings does not have a good memory
plz dont forget Shame on you
ninjakannon
Yeah, it's been like more than 3 weeks (please don't take much notice of my time here.. I could mean 1 month, or 3 days... I'm getting worce at remembering times, as it was the summer holidays Razz) now, and it's meant to be every 2.
indianinworld
Congrats Buddy...

Keep posting Smile and Keep Smiling
garionw
...2 Months...
ninjakannon
garionw wrote:
...2 Months...

Yeah... I think it's overdue a bit now... Do you think someone should tell Bondings? Or ask him what's going on with this?
Blaster
ninjakannon wrote:
garionw wrote:
...2 Months...

Yeah... I think it's overdue a bit now... Do you think someone should tell Bondings? Or ask him what's going on with this?

I sent a pm to him already. Don't worry he didn't forget about it. So don't send him a pm about it.
ninjakannon
Blaster wrote:
I sent a pm to him already. Don't worry he didn't forget about it. So don't send him a pm about it.

Ok, so why has he not continued with this then?
Blaster
he is making some new script for it or something. He will have it back up soon.
ninjakannon
Oh right, that would explain it. Wink
I would have thought that a script to run something like this would have to be pretty complicated, so I'll not get annoyed at this little delay or (Bondings time keeping). Although I could (and am about to) say that he should have just told everyone that he needed to make a new script for it.
hack_man_
Script? What for? Would that send a PM to everyone, or put another 'Featured Discussions" box with the name, or something like that?
ninjakannon
hack_man_ wrote:
Script? What for? Would that send a PM to everyone, or put another 'Featured Discussions" box with the name, or something like that?

I thought that it would be something like a script that analysed users according to certain criteria. It would look at things like post frequency, which forums people post in, how long their post are etc, then come up with a short[ish] list of people which it thinks should be the next "Fantastic Fortnightly Frihoster". Although this is obviously only a guess...
Blaster
don't even bother guessing. Bondings can be making the script for anything. Really i don't know. Know one probley knows except bondings... and whose to say he even knows. But i suggest you guys not to bug him about it at all or anything.
garionw
I think we should split this conversation, its not really about Bikerman is it?