FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Flat Out 2 (pc)

Thug
Anyone got this game or seen it? I think its a realy tight game Smile
First you can play in 3 different modes, and later on you also unlock a 4th mode.

I also realy like the stunt stuff you can do like bowling and darts and allot of other crazy ish. But my favourite mode gots to be the Destruction Derby mode where u have crash and demolish untill all enemies are down.

So to cut the chit chat, any toughts on this dope game?
althalus
I have this game for the PS2 but I don't think they differ much. Wink

Not much have changed from the original, other than better graphics and slightly improved gameplay. Everything else is essentially the same - and it's a working concept! I also like that you don't get thrown out of your cas as often anymore. Wink
Loghete
Is it out? Ouch, I'm pretty slow...

I liked the orginal, which I downloaded, so I'll maybe buy this one.

BTW, couldn't the drivers start to use seatbelt? Razz
djsamsung
Flatout2 is f@#kin' rad!

i like it, many improvements from the 1st game. Plus you don't get thrown out of the car more often anymore, only on hard straight forward crashes. More cars to unlock. My fav stunt event is the Destruction Derby. Soundtrack fits the game.
Thug
Cool, i never played the first Flat Out but i might have seen some screenshots from that game. When was the first released?

And from what im reading here this new game improved allot, glad to know that. This game reminds me a bit of - Burn Out and another game on the pc called - Crash Day Cool
bonestorm74
I think this game is pretty good actually. It's a lot of fun smashing through service stations and causing explosions in races, it brings something a little different to the racing genre and adds an element of fun. I think this would be really fun at a LAN where you just crash into everyone.

Anyway, it gets the thumbs up from me.